2,670 results
All reviewskonkan cafecuffe paradethai pavilionwink barcuff paradetaj groupsouth mumbaitaj propertybusiness hotelcolaba causewayroom servicenariman pointsea viewin room diningmarine drivepleasant staybusiness trip
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Very good hotel in the centre of south mumbai. Has a pool, gym, spa, bar and free wifi. Breakfast is sumptuous. I was travelling for work. The hotel kept my room ready for my early arrival and allowed me a late checkout. The pool is awesome and the gym is good too. To relax you could try out the jiva spa. The wink is packed around midnight and plays good music.

Room Tip: Pool view is good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
VBTPresident, General Manager at Vivanta President, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Suttu M,

Greetings!

Thank you for taking out the time and sharing such a kind review of Vivanta by Taj – President, Mumbai!

I am delighted to hear your stay with us was excellent and happy that you chose to stay with us. We are humbled & grateful for your feedback.

I would very much like to meet you in person on your next stay with us, so please do let me know when you will be returning to Mumbai!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I love staying in Taj Hotels as the service is second to none, however, my stay in the Taj President, where I have stayed twice before was less than perfect this time, I arrived at around three o'clock in the morning, and obviously wanted to go to sleep as soon as possible, but was not able to access the room for an hour owing to some unspecified electrical problem, this was not reflected in my bill however, which I would have expected at the very least. I was given one of their newly updated rooms with a horizontal minibar arrangement, this is particularly useless as it has replaced the refrigerator that they had previously. I like chilled water, and despite a succession of engineers visiting, they could not get it to work effectively. Someone enterprising eventually sent a small refrigerator up to the room which solved the problem, though that should not have been necessary in the first place. Breakfast was excellent as always, the bed was comfortable and the general service also.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
VBTPresident, General Manager at Vivanta President, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear lordofthepieslondon,

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Vivanta by Taj President, Mumbai. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.

At President, we aim to provide superior service experience for every customer. Therefore, your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrences.

We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future would also like to directly correspond with you on my email address ashrafi.matcheswala@tajhotels.com.

Rest assured we will ensure all care.

022-66650808
ashrafi.matcheswala@tajhotels.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We’ve stayed at this hotel twice, five years apart. While it’s not as glamorous as it was five years ago, the staff remain as great! I stupidly left clothes in a wardrobe and managed to locate them via the admin team who then arranged for them to be couriered to a hotel we were staying in, in Nepal. Not only was it the Easter weekend, but, my contact was also unwell. A really great experience for which I’m very grateful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear tmpars7,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Superb location, Very good room service, great hospitality, pool was neat & clean and awesome break fast spread. Overall it is value for money, we had pleasant & memorable stay at Vivanta by Taj Mumbai.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
VBTPresident, General Manager at Vivanta President, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Prakash N,

Greetings!

Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrences.

It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future would also like to directly correspond with you on my email address ashrafi.matcheswala@tajhotels.com.

Rest assured we will ensure all care.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very caring, very courteous, very very professional. They have a rare ability of being warm with being professional. Very very good experience dealing with them. More so they understand the needs very quickly

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
VBTPresident, General Manager at Vivanta President, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Sumitsbasu,