We organized a 200-person conference here last week, and service was stellar. My room was a bit fluffy with pink furnishings, but very comfy bed, plenty of space, nice desk/lights and nice bathroom. Prices are crazy high for room service-- so do be careful there. Breakfast buffet has lots of choice for Western and Indian food. The meals during our conference were well done. Overall-- a good bet to stay for business and/or to organize a conference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Lands End, Mumbai offers the best of both worlds - breathtaking views of the sea and the energy of city life. The hotel is located in the heart of Bandra, which buzzes with activity day and night. An integral part of the Taj Luxury Hotels, Taj Lands End offers some of the city's finest accommodation, dining experiences, and comprehensive conferencing and banqueting facilities. The hotel offers the ideal blend of business and leisure with easy accessibility to the Bandra-Kurla, Andheri and Worli business districts as well as the domestic and international airport. Taj Lands End Mumbai is modern, but like all Taj hotels, reflects India's warm and heartfelt traditions of hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Prestigia, DerbySoftTaj, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taj Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lands End Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Taj Lands End Mumbai Hotel