Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$228
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$204
View deal
Booking.com$228
Priceline$208
Hurb$233
3,480 results
All reviews eau bar anupam dasgupta fenix restaurant marine drive nariman point arabian sea ocean view queen's necklace executive suite butler service indian restaurant the general manager world class excellent service the entire staff wonderful hotel cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2021

The Oberoi group maintains its incredibly high standards of excellence and customer service is inspiring. Strongly recommended.

Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. The team are really informed and go the extra mile at every stage.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tmamth9
Management response:Responded 30 December 2021

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay at The Oberoi, Mumbai and we appreciate your time to share feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are elated to read your review and to note that you have rated The Oberoi, Mumbai to be the best in customer service and that we maintain very high standards of excellence. At The Oberoi, Mumbai it is our endeavor that our guests’ experience the highest levels of service and your generous feedback will inspire us to scale greater heights towards excellence.

Thank you for so highly recommending The Oberoi, Mumbai on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 29 December 2021

I was coming to Mumbai for a little work, and after a long year, we took the interstitial period between pandemic waves to pamper ourselves, and stay at a top class hotel. I am glad we did: Our stay at the Oberoi was exceptional - we felt special, and cared for - the level of hospitality we experienced, we have never experienced anywhere else (and I lived in Japan for over a decade). We left as Oberoi converts - we will be back, and I hope that the experience then matches the experience we had. Thank you.

1  Thank rajladh
Management response:Responded 30 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Oberoi, Mumbai and we appreciate your time to share feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are very happy to read that you had an exceptional stay and that the team made you feel special during your time at The Oberoi, Mumbai. Nothing gives us more joy than to note that you have now become brand ambassadors of The Oberoi hotels and resorts.

Consistency is the key to success. With this aim, our teams continue putting in their best efforts. Thank you very much for your positive review.

The team and I eagerly await your return back to your home very soon. In the meantime we wish you and your loved ones a year filled with laughter, hope, success, prosperity and good health.

Reviewed 21 December 2021 via mobile

The Oberoi is by far the best hotel one can find - impeccable hospitality and personal service (not of the automated , templatised , process oriented and robotic nature that has unfortunately become common today even amongst nicer hotels).

The people are courteous, helpful, accommodative in every way and will go out the way to surprise and delight. Of course, the rooms , facilities, spa etc are all wonderful as well,

It takes one visit here to realise this is the place you want to come back to everytime (and I’ve been here many times now).

Cheers to the amazing team !

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 637akshayh
Management response:Responded 27 December 2021

Dear Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay at The Oberoi, Mumbai and thank you for sharing feedback of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to read that you have described that The Oberoi, Mumbai as the best hotel you have ever experienced and that you were impressed with the personalized service, the room and the spa.

The team takes great pride in the service they provide and we believe it is the small details, which make the big difference and drive us towards perfection. Your generous praise of our team, our service and facilities is truly very encouraging.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your home in Mumbai.

Reviewed 16 December 2021 via mobile

All my reviews about the Oberois have to be top rated. They always have my heart ❤️
Different than Cecil & wildflower, this place charmed me with its comfort and luxury. Special thanks to our old friend Exe Chef Gurmeet Bhamra . Special mention to Mercy at housekeeping, Ratika, Rukhsana, Kunal and many more at Restaurant. Danny the concierge & our butlers. Thank you ⭐️
Keep rocking!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank cauldronsisterss
Management response:Responded 17 December 2021

Dear Guest,

We are elated to read your review and to note that The Oberoi hotels and resorts is the brand of your choice whenever you travel to India or abroad. Your generous feedback is very motivating for all of us.

The team is our strength. Your recognition reinforces our Executive Chairman’s belief, in people being our biggest assets. Thank you for your generous compliments for all the ladies and gentlemen who work with us and especially with Chef Gurmeet, Mercy, Ratika, Rukhsana, Kunal and Danny for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

Thank once again for your positive review.

We eagerly await your return back to your home away from home very soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2021 via mobile

I’ve been wanting to stay at The Oberoi Mumbai since I was a child and I’m glad that it finally happened.

The amazing consistency with which The Oberoi group maintains its incredibly high standards of excellence and customer service is inspiring.

Oberoi Mumbai is no different! Right from the front desk to housekeeping, concierge to in room dining - everyone did their jobs with so much sincerity and genuine willingness to help that one tends to overlook a few flaws.

I stayed in their Ocean View room which had stunning views. The check-in process was handled very ably by Chirag. I dined at Ziya - food was modern Indian cuisine and if you’ve not had it before you must try the same. Prashant at Ziya helped me make some greatly satisfying choices. Do try their Methi Kofta - it’s truly outstanding! The breakfast buffet was lavish and tasty. Housekeeping team did all that it could to accommodate my requests and they did pretty well. Thanks to Amit for the kind gesture of placing some souvenirs on my desk in my absence. Check out process handled by Delafruz was as seamless as it could be.

All in all I checked in into The Oberoi Mumbai with very, very high expectations and they totally managed to exceed them :) This was a short stay, looking forward to staying there for a good weekend or so next. Strongly recommended.

Room tip: The hotel has only a handful ocean view rooms. Plan your stay in advance (a week to be on the safer side) if you want the ocean view rooms.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank himanshudas02
Management response:Responded 14 December 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay to The Oberoi, Mumbai and we thank you for sparing your valuable time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read your review and to note that your dream of staying at The Oberoi, Mumbai has finally come true. The team and I believed that consistency is the key to success. With this aim, we continue putting in their best efforts. I have shared your appreciation with Chirag, Prashant, Amit, Delafruz and the entire team is very encouraging and motivating.

Thank you once again for your positive review and for so highly recommending The Oberoi, Mumbai on TripAdvisor. We hope that you have many more opportunities to visit us again in the not too distant future.