“A Best Home Away your Home”
Review of The Leela Mumbai

The Leela Mumbai
Ranked #21 of 486 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The Leela Hotel is House of Hospitality, Warm Welcome, Give great respect and honor to their valuable Guest, either they come for Business or leisure, fresh & well cuisine food, very polite and well mannered staff, The Leela was my second home during Business in India from 2000 to 2004 and now again in 2012. The Hospitality and Services of The Leela is excellent. I personally guarantee that staying experience at The Leela is pleasant, unforgettable & life time remembering. I am sure the Staff at Leela comes from very unique training to look after their guest. I recommend this Hotel from the bottom of my heart.
Mohammad Siddiq Phoolwala
Business@Dubai

Room Tip: Take any rooms or suit at The Leela, I am sure you will be well taken care.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Biswajit C, General Manager at The Leela Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

It gives us immense joy that you had a wonderful experience during your stay at The Leela Mumbai. I would like to thank you for your kind words about my team members.

We are privileged to be your hotel of choice every time you visit the city. I would appreciate the opportunity of meeting you on your next visit. Please do let me know ahead of your next visit to The Leela Mumbai.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I spent 2 nights at the Leela Mumbai in March 2012 when I was visiting Mumbai for a conference. The stay was wonderful. The food was excellent and the service very personal.

The gym facilities are also world class - better than many I have seen in places like Hong Kong and the US.

I recommend this star hotel for business or personal stay.

Room Tip: While ordering food at the 'Great Wall of China' restaurant, always ask for the portion size...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

It is indeed a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your appreciation. We believe in offering world class facilities and services to our guests for their comfort.

We look forward to welcoming you in our midst again soon on your next trip to Mumbai.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I recently spent 10 nights in Mumbai for a business trip, and stayed at The Leela. The staff at the hotel - from the doorman, to the waiters at breakfast - are wonderful, always smiling and cheerful. The facilities are tremendous, and the Spa is definitely worth a visit. I will absolutely be staying here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We are delighted that we are your preferred hotel in Mumbai. Thank you for your valued feedback and the appreciation of our team and the Spa.

We look forward to welcoming you in our midst again soon and hope to continue being your hotel of choice while in Mumbai.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I have stayed at the Leela a number of times and have never been disappointed. From the poolside buffet and great room service, to their fantastic efforts to ward off the mozzies and look after your every need.
Shopping, security, relaxation are all catered for.
Great if you have work nearby or are en-route from or to the airport. Your every need will be catered for!
When I had an issue with noise - people servicing the rooms opposite in the early hours - I received a huge apology and complimentary drinks in my room - a careful touch.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your patronage of The Leela Mumbai.

Our belief that ‘Guest is God’ is the driving force behind each of our actions and it is heartening to note that our efforts to make amends on inconvenience caused to you have been appreciated.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

As an infrequent guest (about 2 times per year), I am impressed by the hotel's positive attitude toward me as a VIP guest.

• Stayed: March 2012

We at The Leela Mumbai are happy that we have met your expectations on every visit.

While setting benchmarks are crucial, we firmly believe that it is more important to ensure expectations are met every single time. And your remarks are a testimony to the team’s firm endeavor to making this happen.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel soon again.