Hilton Mumbai International Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
The Leela Mumbai(Mumbai)
1,529 results
All reviewsinternational airportimperial chinaexecutive floorsmall hotelchinese restaurantbusiness tripcoffee shopshort staybreakfast spreadexcellent hotelitc marathaspecial thankscomfortable stayindialoungeambiencestopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 January 2011

Le Meridien Mumbai

An average 5* hotel, nothing special. Food wasn't great. A lot of buffets which are never really amazing. I ordered off the menu and my meal was cold but as I had just arrived in Mumbai and was tired I didn't bother sending it back.

The pool would be lovely if it wasn't next to a building site which was extremely noisy. Rooms were fine. We stayed in the Royal Club rooms which is a separate area within the hotel. Staff were very polite and helpful without actually getting anything done, insofar as you would ask for something to be done or fixed or arranged and it was smiles and bells but then you would end up doing it yourself or helping them do it.

Internet was chargeable which I have a huge problem with, particularly in 5* hotels and more so when you have paid extra to stay in the Royal Club.

Being nice 24/7 to everyone and smiling and telling everyone you're fine and that you're having a wonderful stay and that you don't need anything else and they're doing a great job and thank you so much and blah blah blah is a huge inconvenience to the point that I was excited to leave and get on with the adventure.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MaxGaffney
Reviewed 28 November 2010

I spent few nights in this hotel and I was very surprised by the way they hosted me! A liomsine service for pick-up and drop-off at the airport, a suite and Royal club service, an unique room service for in room dinning! A extraordinary palce wher to stay for business or even for chilling! Fantastic!

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2010

The Le Meridien is one of 3 5-star hotels very close together on the edge of Mumbai International aiport. The area around them all is pretty awful: if you want a stroll outside the hotel grounds, forget it. But it is very convenient for the international airport.

Inside, the public areas downstairs are lovely in the very best Le Meridien traditions. However, the gym is small, not too well equipped and difficult to find.

The rooms are comfortable, but distinctly smaller than in the other 2 5-star hotels in that street.

I ws on the club floor. The breakfast service on the club floor was very poor: the main restaurant downstairs was much much better.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Stayed for 2 nights at the hotel during a brief stopover in Mumbai. The hotel is > 5 mins drive from the airport. Would have walked but with the numerous potholes, construction sites and my heavy luggage - I used the hotel transfer instead.

I was pleasantly surprised with the in room check in. The room felt slightly dated specially since my room had the old box tv. Bathrooms are modern but still show their age - but clean and well maintained.

The room was cozy just like the rest of the hotel. A very functional room which is best for a business trip specially if you want to be far from the city - not suitable for the tourist at all as most of the tourist attractions are atleast 1 hour away by cab.

The hotel is a small development nestled between other huge hotels - Sheraton and Hyatt. The staff are extremely friendly and service oriented. Overall satsfied.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2010

Arrived late at night from Mumbai airport. Check in was smooth and I was escorted to my room. Had a great warm shower after a long flight and decided to have a few drinks down in the bar. Service was prompt and staff very helpful and always smiling. Great night sleep, then down to buffet breakfast which was good. Check out was again a smooth process and a car was arranged to take me back to the Domestic terminal. This was only 500 rupees and I recommend you take this option. I should have arranged a pickup from airport before my arrival as the taxi was nearly 700rupees. As it was a one night stop over it satisfied a tired traveller and was just what I needed. Usual Starwood service - great.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo