Hilton Mumbai International Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
The Leela Mumbai(Mumbai)
1,530 results
All reviewsinternational airportimperial chinaexecutive floorsmall hotelchinese restaurantbusiness tripcoffee shopshort staybreakfast spreadexcellent hotelitc marathaspecial thankscomfortable stayindialoungeambiencestopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I was arriving in Mumbai on an an evening flight before departing to Udaipur early the following morning. The Hilton is very near to both the international and domestic terminals. The hotel arranged pickup at the airport and I also booked the car for return to the domestic airport the following morning. Both trips were on time and well executed. The hotel was very nice, had a wonderful large king room with flat screen TV. Large bathroom with shower and adjoining soaker tub. Wireless was good and fast, although required an extra fee. Had a late dinner/snack in the bar downstairs...very nice ambiance...service was very good and food was tasty. All staff very professional during my visit, great spot for a layover for a conncecting flight.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2012

Dear DaveNS,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your brief stay with us!

Thank you for your valuable feedback, it is good to know that our service was efficient and that you were happy with our food and facilities.

We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Have stayed on a number of times for business and each time I have been very pleased with the service.
It is a five minute ride from the Int'l airport and approx 20/30 to the domestic.

It is not quite as big as the neighbouring hotels and this adds to the atraction as it is quite peaceful.

Food is good and also has a small gym with everything.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JuniperJack
Vkapai, General Manager at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2012

Dear JuniperJack,

It is always a pleasure to welcome you back to Hilton Mumbai International Airport! My team and I are very happy to know that our service has been a highlight of your stays with us.

Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

I stayed in Hilton Mumbai (Airport) hotel on April 2012 during my business trip. I was very pleased with hotel service - they are very supportive and what surprised me it was personal assistance to the room during arrival, I have never had it before in other big hotels.
Breakfasts were fantastic, I always tried Indian. Restaurant staff always supported me and recommended me different local food, so I could taste real Indian food. I used pool twice a day and always was very please with that.
Rooms were located in silent area, just outside the hotel's open winter garden, which was very nice place to rest. Hotel service took care of cleaning couple of times a day. Fresh fruits and tea/coffee available in the room.
I also used hotel's travel office agency to arrange me a trip to Mumbai and all was arrange perfectly for reasonable price, they are really taking care of guests !
I really enjoyed staying there !

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Turysta
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Turysta,

It was a pleasure having you with us; we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and felt well-taken care of during your stay.

Thank you for your encouraging feedback, which has been shared with the team. Our Chefs, in particular, are very happy that you enjoyed our local delicacies!

We look forward to being of service to you again, should your travels bring you back to Mumbai.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Stayed there this June'12 gone by.
Check In / Check Out both took some extra time.
Rooms were decent - had everything you would need if you're tired and just want to rest.
Hotel had a old colonial look to it - Quite a change from the chic hotel these days.
Breakfast spread was decent, but it took some time to get products that were listed on the Buffet spread, but not readily available and the restaurant had a nice view at the back.
However un-attentive staff at the breakfast place was a turn off - seems the waiters and managers were too busy with new female trainees to attend to customers (I'm sure this is an easy fix)

Housekeeping however was very responsive (brought in something I needed in a jiffy)

Very conveniently located - near the International Airport - Tucked between 2 other 5 star hotel properties but at 40% cheaper rates.
Finding Cabs means a short walk to the main road.
Havin stayed at the 5 stars on the main road - The noise level from the street does not bother a sound sleep requirement.
Internet was good.
Other facilities of the hotel were good too.

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear arunbarnes,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hilton Mumbai International Airport, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your valuable feedback is very much appreciated. While it is nice to know that you were happy with our facilities, the room, internet connection and Housekeeping services, we sincerely apologise for the service shortfalls you experienced during your stay. Rest assured that the relevant departments are looking into these issues and will do their utmost to uphold the high service standards expected of us.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your next stay with us, should you be returning to Mumbai soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

A slightly disappointing experience, many little issues for a 10 hour over-night stay.

Good moments:
- Good location.
- Rate 10-15% lower compared to the neighbour hotels - Hyatt and ITC Maratha.
- Friendly restaurant staff at breakfast.

Not-so-good moments:
- Checking in at 2am, receptionists heavily trying to upsell and negotiate late checkout times vs. night rate multiplier.
- For the life of me I couldn't find a light switch in the bathroom, taking shower in darkness.
- Internet (ibahn) access page not loading on my mobile phone. Wired internet not working at all. My last name misspelled by the reception and thus authorization not working until manually corrected.
- When seeking a breakfast room one waiter asked another for an advice which way to send me, the other waiter was busy dealing with a (seemed like a personal) phone call making an unprofessional "leave me alone" gesture in front of me(guest).
- Room temperature very low, A/C control unit not working - freezing all (short) night.
- No central room lights control. Before going to bed, I had to walk around the room and manually switch off 3 lamps.
- No power socket at the bed side for plugging a phone.
- I received a call from hotel sales requesting a meeting for feedback, when I explained that I'm just about to depart, the sales lady still tried to convince me to meet her before I leave.

Overall I considered that experience a 3-4* standard and wouldn't like to stay more than 1 night. A luxury tax of 10% of the room rate only underlined the hotel's misperception of luxury. A low-end 4* rating would in my view be a more appropriate classification of this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank janpopovic
Management response:Responded 7 July 2012

Dear janpopovic,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your short stay with us.

Your feedback is being taken seriously and I have shared your comments with my team. We recognise that the service shortfalls you encountered are well below expectations and assure you that they are being addressed through our on-going training programmes.

With regards to our internet service, there was indeed a service interruption during your stay which has since been rectified. My Engineering team are also taking steps to perform regular checks on the temperature control of all our rooms.

Whilst I understand that your experience has affected your impression of the hotel, we nevertheless hope for an opportunity to serve you again in the future.