“Great Breakfast!”

Ranked #18 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai
Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We visited Marriott mumbai recently, loved the breakfast buffet!
I would like to mention Yummy cupcakes given to us by a very pretty chef, Grishma!
Thank you so much!
We usually visit Sahara Star for breakfast, i think its changed now, im sure to come back soon :)

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Sanya161
, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Dear Guest,

It is a great pleasure to note that you loved the breakfast buffet at our hotel.

Our constant endeavor is to offer something new to our guests and we are happy that you found the selections exclusive and excellent.

We have shared your feedback with our Chef’s at Lotus Café.

Thomas Guss
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (540)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed 17 June 2012

One of the best hotels I have stayed in!!

Cant ask for anything more. Great location, not far from the airport. Right on the beach. Excellent places to eat within the hotel. Staff are fantastic, very friendly and talkative.

Have to go through a security check every time you enter the hotel but it’s a minor issue. I’d rather be safe than sorry.

Poolside has been amazing. Buffet breakfast was faultless. A vast array of fine cuisine from all over the world. Freshly cooked too. Something for everyone.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank L0vingL0nd0n
JWMM_GM, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, responded to this review, 19 June 2012

Warm Greetings.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at JW Marriott Mumbai. Our first priority is our guests and I am glad to note that we met your expectations.

We have shared your comments with the entire hotel team. We are happy that they have been able to “Exceed your Expectations”, which is the motto of our hotel.

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2012

this is one of the best hotels ever. the service and facilities are fantastic great for business or holiday . i go on business but will be starting my honeymoon there. the food is superb and should you wish to have something off menu there always deliver. i can say no more. fantastic. rooms have been upgraded in recent years and very modern. the suites are as you would expect top !

Room Tip: ask for a pool view fantastic view over the ocean
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank rjenkinson1
Dear Guest,

We are delighted that you had a good experience while here at JW Marriott Mumbai.

Thank you for your kind words. We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2012 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, this is a damned good hotel - No question. However, it just lacks that final tipping point to get 5 in my opinion.
Check-in very good and I was up-graded to a suite with a superb view over the sea.
Room was superb, well it was a suite and it had everything you would want.
Fittings were good and free Internet was very fast and easy to access.
Now down stairs to meet colleague for a drink in 'Reflections' bar. Frankly, it's awful and looks like a temporary bar with two stools and three bar men who also temporary. Huge lobby and reception, absolutely teeny sparsely decorated and attended bar up a corner to the right.
Finally, food: I sent my rack of lamb back because it was too-rare but that may have been me not explaining my requirements fully. The dish was returned replenished and as I liked it.
I guess what I'm saying is that this is a huge property and because of it's size it suffers with a lack of atmosphere and intimacy. That's why it gets 4 and not 5.
Still a good hotel though............

Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank timchambola
Dear Guest,

We have a newly opened Spanish Restaurant “Arola” which also has an exclusive Gin Bar. Please do visit the same on your return and I am sure you will enjoy everything about it.

Look forward to having you stay with us again.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Don't get me wrong, I love India, I love the people, the sound, the smells (well some of them), the total chaos, but it's nice to escape into the JS at the end of a day and just chill.

This was my second stay and it has been great both time.

I had access to the Business Loungue which serves good (free) food and drink and provides access to a computer and printer, handy for checking in for flights.

The rooms are brilliant or maybe I've been lucky both time. I've had space, comfort, work and play zones and the large selection of free tv stations is great compared to many a hotel in Europe.

The staff can't do enough for you, the aiport pick up and drop off and god-send of air-conditioned bliss after / before a long flight.

The pool is great, the gym even better, the restaurant fab.

I love the place!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank SLG1971

Warm Greetings.

We are delighted that you had a memorable stay.