3,114 results
All reviews international airport kitty su baluchi restaurant huge lobby coffee shop close to the airport guest relations special mention courteous staff great hospitality special thanks business trip comfortable stay room service breakfast spread his team keep up the good work
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Very excited to share my review once i had dinner with nice food along with great taking care specially by Mr.Nilutpal malik.How made my evenning great along with my family .He has done extra mile apart from my expectation.
Will like to visit soon again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
RahulD01, Front Office Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Namaskar!

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Mr. Nilutpal will be recognised for his service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experience and fond memories.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We checked in lalit hotel and ordered food . Food is tasteless , lousy and tv Chanel’s are not clear . No HD channels . Not to visit this place again . Even the service persons did not know the services available here properly . Charges are very high as compare to services and the ambience is not worth it .

Trip type: Travelled on business
VipinS01, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Namaskar and greetings from The Lalit Mumbai!

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us have your comments with regards to your recent stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

Feedback is an essential tool that we use in our business to ensure that the levels of guest satisfaction we provide maintain and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with The Lalit brand.

I am confident that having had areas highlighted in your feedback, the responsible actions will be taken; please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and be rest assured your comments have received our strictest priority and sternest attention to prevent a re-occurrence.

We trust the rest of the services received were up to your satisfaction and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me.

We hope you will not hold this experience against us and will offer us another opportunity to look after you in a manner that you expect and so rightfully deserve.

Best regards,

Vipin Singhal,
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Arriving at reception I was greeted by staff between the entrance and reception. Srishti attended swiftly to check in formalities.
Entered room and within minutes the luggage arrived. No more was expected in the room. Unable to walk about in the lobby as someone from the staff was there to greet me. I did request late check out and the same Srishti attended favourably. When I was checking out at the appointed time she asked whether I need more time to rest since my flight out of India was some hours away. All staff I met were positive. Breakfast can be improved with a better spread.

Room tip: I had a corner room in 3rd floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RahulD01, Front Office Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Ms. Srishti will be recognised for her service excellence.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

This hotel really defines luxury and is a class apart.. spacious and elegant rooms, ever helpful staff and fine dining pampers you.. location next to airport and metro station makes it easy to commute..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RahulD01, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guests.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at The Lalit Mumbai.

The Lalit, Mumbai

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

The lalit is a splendid place for business meetings.the staff is very friendly and helpful.A special thanks to Pramila Shelar madam for an efficient job at the reception.she was helpful with our bookings and saved us our valuable time.bcoz of her our stay was very comfortable and pleasureable. The food is great and baluchi restauarant serves just the right dish for the occasion.all in all a great experience to have and definietly memorable.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wander750212

Namaskar!

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Ms. Pramila will be recognised for her service excellence.