2,928 results
All reviewsinternational airportkitty subaluchi restauranthuge lobbyclose to the airportcoffee shopguest relationscourteous staffgreat hospitalitybreakfast spreadbusiness tripcomfortable stayroom serviceexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousin room diningspecial thanks
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I contacted The Lalit to enquire about making a reservation for December 2017 and spoke to a young lady called Sakshi. She was a Reservation executive and she really helped me to make my reservation and went that extra mile. You must really commend employees like her as she made me feel valued and important and answered all my concerns straight away and very professionally. I can't wait for my stay in December as I know that customer service is very important to your establishment.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Mickb26
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Namaskar!

Greetings from The LaLiT Mumbai and we thank you for your support and patronage.

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at The Lalit Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Ms. Sakshi will be recognised for her service excellence.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experience and fond memories.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

This is an excellent hotel bang opposite to the International Airport - 3 minutes drive in Taxi or Car for business or holiday needs. It is affordable and offers excellent dining options too,
The checkin process is pretty fast. They have a pretty nice lobby, the rooms are well maintained, though I feel the property is old though but well maintained. The staff is very courteous and polite.

Room Tip: I think the 6th and 7th Floor Rooms are Better in terms of Luxury
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Seshan I

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai.

We are glad to learn that you were happy with the overall services of our hotel.

Your words of appreciation are a generous source of motivation and encouragement for us to continue offering superior value and consistent service to all our guests.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at The Lalit Mumbai.

The Lalit, Mumbai

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This trip to Mumbai from 23rd to 26th was Amazing with great Hospitality from the staff of Lalit Mumbai. Nicely maintained rooms and service was courteous. Food was tasty. It was like a home feeling away from home. The 24x7 cafe was nicely located with a beautiful pool view. The best is it is near the airport. I like to recommend to stay in this hotel who are planing to travel in Mumbai for any purposes.
I like to thank Joyet for his support during my stay and he was excellent and i really impressed with his presentation, politeness and services.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice and well decorated
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MadanG70
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Namaskar !

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am glad to know that our team was able to provide a memorable and comfortable experience at The LaLiT Mumbai.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and Mr. Joyet will certainly be recognised for his service excellence.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

An amazing location, welcoming staff and nicely maintained rooms are what you will get once you come and stay at the Lalit. I was here for almost a week and here are the goods and bads of this hotel for you

Bads
The rooms are a bit old. But very well maintained. We have to appreciate the maintenance team of this hotel which have made sure the basics of the room are well in place. I really could not find any issue in the room
Staff at the reception could have been more polite

Goods
A Good Gym - A place I could go and do all my workouts.
Amazing Location - Right off the airport and in the centre of the city. You could not have asked for more
Amazing dining options - They have a night club also! So you have everything you need here. From multi cuisine to Speciality Indian to italian!
A good breakfast - Keep your diet plans at bay as the breakfast here is amazing. Even the dinner menu is pretty lavish and is value for money

I will be staying at this place again for sure and wish this hotel all the best. A special mention to all the employees who greet you with a smile all the time when you see them! And also to the maintenance team. Its an old hotel but does not feel like it all!

Room Tip: Try getting the higher floors! Its always good to be on higher floors in Mumbai
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pawansahni
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on Trip Advisor.

It was a privilege to have you stay with us at The Lalit Mumbai.

I shall certainly share your words of recognition with my team members here.

The Lalit, Mumbai

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The Service was courteous,excellent.Food was tasty.
Room was excellent.
The 24/7 cafe was nicely located with a beautiful View of Poolside.
The ambiance was excellent. Also utilized executive lounge facility. Service was very good. Staff very cooperative.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MANOJ T
Manish_Sodhi2, General Manager at The Lalit Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Namaskar!

At the Onset let me thank you for sharing your experience and I am happy to know that you had a comfortable stay at The LaLiT Mumbai.

Our team members truly set us apart and with a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding our guest’s expectations.

I will surely convey your message to our entire team and I am sure the team will be delighted to know your feedback.

Appreciation from our esteemed guests always encourages us to strive for more and definitely motivates us to do our best, always.

It would be our honour and privilege to welcome you back as our special valued guest and would be more than eager and happy to serve you with absolute assurance of better experiences and fond memories.