Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights back in december. it had a nice lobby, despite being a small hotel, and is well and thoughtfully decorated throughout. The rooms are very large and nicely decorated - not indian - once you close the curtains you could be anywhere. The beds are exceptionally comfortable, helped by the choice of about 10 different types of pillow. The bathroom was a bit strange- not quite to my taste. The seperation from the main room was incomplete - OK for a couple I suppose - but even then...
The gym was way too small and really not user friendly. The really outstanding thing is the swimming pool on the roof of the hotel. In the evening it provides beautiful views of the bay and the queen's necklace.
Would recommend highly.....but it's just not the Taj.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MakeMyTrip, Hotels.com, TravelGuru, Agoda, IHG, Prestigia and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay