It's a decent hotel. The rooms are nice, the food is average, the staff is slow and incompetent, and the view is not what we'd hoped. But the big kicker was the WiFi. You'd think that because they are a business hotel and most of their clientele need to be on the internet all the time, they would have free WiFi, but noooo. Instead, they charge you an arm and a leg for it. The reason for this was totally lost on me (if there is a reason besides the fact that they just want your money) because in other places in India at CHEAPER hotels, they provided free WiFi, and very good quality too, so the reason is obviously not that it is very expensive to provide WiFi in a large area like a hotel.
All in all, decent hotel, but there are better places to stay in Mumbai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, IHG and Yatra so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel