Only stayed 1 night, but one of the best places I have ever stayed for service. The rooms are not normal IC but very high tech (well to me anyway) . It is very centrally located and within easy walking distance of many attractions. I agree with the previous review the only down fall is cost. We did go to the rooftop in the evening hoping to watch the sunset as had been recommended on previous reviews but there was a promotion going on with alot of drunken young people there, so couldnt get anywhere near looking over at the ocean. No free wifi, one problem we had in India with this chain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelGuru, IHG, Expedia, Prestigia and Ostrovok so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay
- Intercontinental Bombay