I loved this place, we spent our last four nights of our India trip here. Breakfast at the hotel was fabulous, a great buffet and a la cart menu. The beds were heavenly, much needed after staying in other hotels throughout India with rock hard mattresses. The staff was fantastic, even helping me get dressed for the first time for an Indian wedding. I got Delhi belly and spent 24 hours in bed but I felt very comfortable in my room and ordered a soups and toast from room service. The location is great, many restaurants and stores walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai is distinguished by sweeping sea views, intimate surroundings and an address near the Nariman Point business district. A few minutes away are the Gateway of India, Jehangir Art Gallery, St. Thomas Cathedral and the National Centre for the Performing Arts. Nearby Elephanta Caves is a World Heritage site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Marine Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Marine Drive Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Intercontinental Bombay
- Intercontinental Mumbai Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotel Bombay