See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2015

The location is very bad, else the hotel is ok
IT is clean and they also provided me a free airport transfer.
Ac and Wifi were working well in the room, It was closer to seepzs office.

So i would recomed. and it is close the the MIDC area

Room tip: chose the one towards the road
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Nikhil B
Reviewed 27 December 2014

Unless there is not a single bed left in Mumbai and you're desperate do not waste your money at this hotel. I arrived late and after paying and 'checking in' at they told me I was in fact not staying in that hotel and was whisked away in "their taxi" to another hotel 10 minutes away that is owned by the same person. They didn't really explain this to me though the man at the desk chuckled and merely said you're going to a different hotel and put me in a taxi with someone who couldn't speak English. Being a female travelling solo I felt incredibly uneasy about it. When we arrived at the hotel it was in a disgusting area and the hotel resembled a brothel. The room were foul, pillow cases stained, blankets stained, filthy room and cockroaches. I literally slept curled up in my towel and clothes to avoid contact with the sheets. If it hadn't have been so late at night and I hadn't have been by myself I would have left. On top of all of that, the price for the room was extortionately
disproportionate considering the conditions and location.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
10  Thank Hayleeaw
Reviewed 15 December 2014

Don't even consider staying here!! The staff are disgusting they accept bookings then take you somewhere else in what can only be described as a brothel. It is located down a dark alleyway with rats running everywhere underneath a flyover in a very dangerous part of town. Seriously consider staying anywhere but here.

Room tip: Stay away at ALL costs
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank PenguinMitchell
Reviewed 13 September 2014

In Andheri, close to the airport and companies around you shouldn't except too much for 1500 per day. Yes the location behind a flyover and lower middle class area nearby, it may initially put you off. But once you are inside the hotel, it's extremely calm and clean. Good speed wifi connection, complimentary breakfast and easy access to so many restaurants nearby it's actually good deal for money.
Yes, you cannot show off by staying in this hotel, but if you are a low-medium end business traveller and looking for a calm environment after your work hours, just come back and relax, this hotel is definitely worth the money it charges.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank sprabhu201478
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

NO1 in thier right senses would ever think of visiting this disgusting place (they called it hotel).its next to slum below a flyover in a dangerous area .Thank god I was with my friends (all males) and not with my family or any female , coz its highly unsafe and f***ed up neighbourhood.would not suggest this place to any1.very small rooms with this disgusting smell everywhere in the room 'slum'.The worst part was that it was makemytrips platinum awards winner and makemytrip ranks them with 2 and half stars.that was shocking have lost all my hopes with 'makemytrip'

Date of stay: July 2014