See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2014

problem with the water service im room
they not provede miniral water complimentry on rack rate, they charge for that.
distence from international airport is 2 km and domestic from 4km only.
they need to improve the room service.
sugessation: provide complimentry miniral water in room at room rate
and also provide complinentary early morning tea.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank neeraj18
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I booked a room with triple bed after looking at the pictures that are shown on Booking.com website but the room we got was 2 beds & 1 sliding matress from one of the bed which was eventually wrong because we paid for triple bed room & we got double bed room. All 3 of us (me & my parents) were highly disappointed from this. But staff said that triple bed room is occupied since last 2 days but then we booked the room 1 day ago...then howcome it was showing available on the website. Poor service, very poor hotel...will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Basement rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Surabhi204
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Good budget hotel it located near the airport. Staff very friendly. Service excellent. Free wifi. Well furniture room. Hot n cold water . I feel 3 star facilities. Room is very clean. Good service pick n drop to airport.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank akbat
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel located near the airport. Excellent service . Nice furnture room. Smart service. Staff very helpful. This nice budget hotel . Valuble money . Pick n drop to airport good service. I feel 3 star fecilities

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Abdul J
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Hotel was average, clean enough but nothing special.

The staff were friendly enough to begin with though the porters hovered around constantly looking for tips. At one point one entered the room, switched on the AC and then seemed to expect a tip for it.

What annoyed is most however is that we asked to keep our luggage at the hotel after we checked out and if we could have a shower in the downstairs washroom later in the day as we had a train at 11.05pm.

They said this was fine, but after we had done so charged us 350rs for the pleasure. Even worse was they they charged us only after I had given them 500rs for a toilet roll, I expected 450 change and this is when they landed the hidden charge on us.

When I questioned the girl on the desk she claimed she was new, laughed with one of the porters and then did an impression of my complaint to which they laughed again. I asked to see the manager but he never appeared.

So in sum, the staff are insolent and the new girl on the desk needs to learn how to speak to people.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple