1,731 results
All reviews butler service palladium mall sahib room race course drawing room head butler haji ali personal butler special thanks guest relations rooftop bar beautiful hotel great hospitality amazing experience in room dining f b four seasons
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Been here a few time, the rooms have always been clean, the food has been good and the one time that it wasn't good, the chef called us and replaced it pretty quickly and apologized. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. They will also go out of their way to cater to your needs. The one time my stay wasn't good they were ready to offer something else to make up for it which is what you expect. The rooms have great views, room service is always available and quick.
In all, one of the finest hotels in Mumbai.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Bhatnagar_Anuraag, General Manager at The St. Regis Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I’m delighted that you enjoyed every moment of your stay at The St. Regis Mumbai. We not only believe in delivering bespoke services but also creating timeless memories. I'm so pleased to hear the encouraging remarks about our associates, as well as how flawless the service was.

We hope you will plan to stay with us again and enjoy our exquisite range of food and beverage options along with the other recreational facilities in the hotel.
It would be our pleasure to have you return and we hope it is very soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Located very centrally, the St Regis is right next to the Palladium Mall, and other fun spots in the mills around. Driving into or back from the business district in South Mumbai though takes much longer than expected.

The rooms are large and pleasant. No health faucets in the wc which is an interesting surprise for an Indian hotel. We had a valet service but they would take over 45 minutes to come to the room. Breakfast is a big spread, but food is uninspiring. The service overall is goodish. We were given only one key card which was annoying (some issue with their machine), and we had to get a fresh set on new year's eve (because of different rates) which was pretty silly. The lifts were annoying because on some days you had to change on the 9th floor to go up to your room.

I would probably not choose to stay here next time because the rooms were not worth the added expense (merely because of the location). Only if my work was in the area. Else I'd rather stay in the South Mumbai hotels or in the suburbs.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Bhatnagar_Anuraag, General Manager at The St. Regis Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The St. Regis Mumbai, South Asia’s first St. Regis.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. My team and I have made a note of all your observations and please be rest assured, constructive feedback will be taken to the respective departments and will be addressed. I will make sure that necessary actions are taken to ensure a flawless experience for all our guests, through training & learning. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to be of service.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I hosted my wedding reception on Saturday 16 December at the Astor Ballroom at the St Regis Mumbai. It was a wonderful experience for all my guests. A big salute to Chef Himanshu and Chef Dane for recommending an exquisite menu and serving delectable food at the function. A big Thank You to Head of Banquets Vinayak Mhatre and the event Manager Rohan Joseph for all their assistance and help at every stage. It was truly a 7 star experience hosting an event at the St Regis Mumbai. Cheers !!
Anish Sawhney

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a fantastic feedback! I’m delighted that you enjoyed every bit of your stay with us at The St. Regis Mumbai and the overall experience from start to finish, your kind words regarding the team and our offerings are very warmly received.

We invite you to join us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @StRegisMumbai to keep informed on our bespoke offers, events calendar, destination tips and more.

Once again, thank you for writing to us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at The St. Regis Mumbai.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

It Is Said That You Need Team To Achieve The Milestone ( Team At St Regis Is A Superb Example ) We Celeberated Our Event On 5th Jan 2018 " Wow " Comes From The Guest Who Attended The Event Why ???

* The Journey Started For The Event Tentatively Blocked And Finalised Only The Token Amount Was Pending At Another Location I Thought Lets Just Have Look At St Regis Too , But Sure They Cannot Handel The Size Of Show I Was Planning And This Hotel As May Not Soo Flexible But Finally I Was Proven Wrong

I Met The Sales Team (Miss Renita Kothari ) She Showed The Location With Minute Detailing Forced Me To Think Again And Definately Expensive Than Others . Her Confidence Was Completely Different
From The Hotels I Visited Again Her Flexibility And Ownership Forced Me To Plan My Function At Regis I Was Little Tensed Did I Took A Right Call She Made Me Meet Her Senior Mr Vinayak ( Man You Can Deliver More And Speak Less ) A Perfect Sales Team Took The Business At Last Hour With A Commitment Of Service I Took A Chance

During The Day The Entire Tean With A Single Apporach Yes Sir For All Things With Enchancesdthe Function It Was Like Completely Taking The Ownership By Team

Chef Naman Khanna Won The Heart Of Guest And Me Through Stomach Amazing Taste Served Hot And Completely Dedicated To Give The Best With A Beautiful Presentation And Speedy Service

Operation Team And Sales Team Is Like Bond

They Were On Toes From Morning 9 The Time I Reached
I Saw Work List Ready With( All Minute Details ) Operation Team Mr Anil Kori / Mr Gaurav / Mr Eric / Mr Neeraj With Very Profesional Apporach Very Well Distributed Work With Confidience The Capabilities Each Person Deliverd For All Changes What You Need At The Location And With Amazing Efficency And Superb Service A Star Was Added By Service To The Event

Duly Taken Care By Sales Team The Personiled Single Window Solution From Renita Kothari & Backed By Vinayak Ji Was The Usp Of The Event Some Of Them Are

* Immediate Replies

* Amazing Communication Skills To Understand The Coustomer And Discuss With Team And Commited To Deliver

*Proper Guiadence For The Entire Licence Work , Security And Guiding The Other Agencies Was Not A Small Task Which Was Perfectly Handeled More Than 200 People Other Than Guest Example ( Decorator's Team / Event Team / Food Team / Valet Parking 40 Drievers / Sound Team / Artist / Lighting Ect And Making Sure With All Safety Precautions (Rule Is A Rule) For Every One And It Is For Your Saftey Was Clearly Put In Their Mind Clearly Shows The Dynamic Capabilities Super'b Conveiencing Power

Right From Getting The Business By Changing Mind -- Helping To Choose The Food With Their Speciality -- Placing And Presentation As Discussed --Guiding For Safety -- Complete Control On Plate Counts No Wastage --Amazing Valet Management Confirmed And Rechecked 40 Drivers -- All Licencese Before Time Arranged With Continiuos Follow Up To Make Sure No End Moment Surpise --To Setteling Bills --I Think Once A Person Is The Hands Of Such Kind Of Team We Can Be Rest Asure It Will Be Above Expectation The Show Sucess Goes To The Team And Was Only Possible Beceause Of Renita Ji And Vinayakji

Spending Is Easy Making It Worth Is Difficult Thanks You'll Are Worth It

We Are Commited To Give You More Business As Yoll Have Won Are Heard

Superrrrrrrrrrpppppp ' Keep It Up '

Thanking You

sanjay Borana
( Director )
Borana of companies

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for penning down such a rewarding feedback of our hospitality.! I’m delighted that you had a wonderful experience here and that you thoroughly enjoyed the facilities at the hotel. It is always gratifying to receive such positive comments regarding our hotel and I thank you for your recommendation and the stars that made the stay unforgettable. We firmly believe that great service can make for a great stay! We shall look forward to hosting you again soon.

We thank you again for your kind review and hope the pleasant memories will soon bring you back to us to experience our exemplary services.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

This hotel is as luxurious as it gets, as the service is astonishing. Every room has a butler who will unpack, pack, and bring you anything and everything you need, and press your clothes.
Rooms are huge and beautifully appointed, large windows overlook the city, the shower is massive and there is a window seat which I loved. Even the mirror in the bathroom is huge and well lit. Women will love the bathrooms.
There is a drawing room and bar on the lobby floor, a great place for a tea or champagne. There is a 24 hour restaurant as well as Japanese and other dining upstairs.
The bar on the 37th floor is fun, and the pool area with swaying palms is gorgeous.
The main shopping centre is next door which is brilliant. Everything from Gucci to H&M is there.
The big win here are the staff, who really did bend over backwards for me when small things went wrong. Everyone says hello, everyone is nice, and everyone wants you to love the place - so how can you not?
There is nothing better than Indian hospitality, and at St Regis, they are leading the way. Can't wait to bring my kids.

Room Tip: city view is beautiful.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for a fantastic feedback! I’m delighted that you had a wonderful stay here during your trip and that you thoroughly enjoyed the facilities at the hotel. It is always gratifying to receive such positive comments regarding our hotel and I thank you for your recommendation and the stars that made the stay unforgettable. We firmly believe that great service can make for a great stay! We shall look forward to hosting you again soon.

I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel to experience our exemplary services.