1. it's overall very good and exceptional experience in Mumbai, India.
2. one of the best homestays families we ever met in our past visits to some countries.
3. its kind host-guy guided us very perfect way to have great feel of the city, its working and culture there.
4. all the assistance was very honest with transparency.
5. homestay is just real feel of home away from our home with homely cooked food and very warmly and friendly family members. They are highly qualified, knowledgeable, modern and respect and value their own culture and traditions.
6. Me as Japanese it was great holidays so i will recommend this homestay and their tourism services to my other Japanese people who are willing to visit Mumbai or anywhere in India and i think it should be equally good for any other tourist from all over the world.
-ask what you want to do in India before you go. otherwise you will lose your time.
-talk through Skype or phone before you go there to check it's suitable for you. so you can't miss your opportunity
-ask which house you will stay cos it has two houses. and they are different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One room Kitchen Condo Unit(Air-Conditioned) In northeast Mumbai in suburb name mulund East. This is very calm and very much residence area, away from traffic of Mumbai. There is one beautiful garden of 6 Acre Land hardly 5 mins walk from the homestay. All public transport stations are within 5-8 mins walking distance and its very well connected to all cities in India. It has cooking gas and utensils. Also prepared meals will be supplied. Its on 4th floor where one can go by an elevator. We also provide travel desk where assistance to travel all over India is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Explore Globe Mumbai Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.