5,164 results
All reviewspondicherry cafeclub millesimele barspecial thanksbusiness districthis teamclub floorkeep up the good workexcellent hotelbusiness tripgreat hospitalityindian restaurantexcellent stayhousekeeping stafffront officebreakfast spreadcoffee shop
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Today I had visited with my wife & daughter. Staff members and managers all very Co operative. Food was excellent. Service was very good. I am very thankful to all staff members and managers they give us complementary cake for my wife birthday which I can’t forget in my life.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MehulS270
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Bonjour Mehul S,

Thank you ever so much for giving us a top score in your feedback and for you highlighting that your dining experience at Sofitel Mumbai BKC was a truly memorable one.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. My team joins me in conveying a big thank you to you for the appreciative note you have so kindly taken the time to post and are thrilled to note that we exceeded your expectations in all areas.

Your patronage of Sofitel Mumbai BKC is much appreciated and we all hope to welcome you back again very soon.

General Manager – Sofitel Mumbai BKC

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Had a great stay .....lovely the overall EXPERIENCE in the hotel and food

I did wanted a good MASSAGE and contacted MALE TO MALE MASSAGE SERVICE found on google n WAS EXCELLENT....Bingo

Hotel is located in superb nice area ....good stay

Room Tip: Just ckeck if fruits are fresh in room ...and for a good massage contact Male to Male massage service in google
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Bonjour London M,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to share your appreciation with us.

It is heartening to note that you had an overall pleasant stay with us and appreciated the hotel and its facilities. It is feedback such as yours that encourages us to ensure our guests receive the best level of service and comforts at all times.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit and trust that Sofitel Mumbai BKC remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

SOFITEL:- The Hotel which has brought about the difference in Luxurious stay with the best of Ambience and Service.

The front office headed by Mr. Parag Shah and ably supported by Vrushali, Ritesh, Karan, Pooja and others have the check in papers ready before one reaches the desk.
It is advisable to take the Lounge access as once in the room, the lounge which is on the 14th floor and having a large area and well maintained with service and cleanliness being the top priority would help to sip a juice or tea with light refreshments during the day and the Happy hours in the evening. The snacks served during the cocktail hours are delicious and mouthwatering like Dhokla, Kachori etc.in veg and chicken, fish delicacies in non veg. The executives at the Lounge who provide the wonderful service with a smile are Samudra supported by Nitesh, Rahul, Mayur and others.
After one enters the hotel one need venture out as the restaurants being Jyran, Pondicherry Artisan and Tuskers having their own charm and specialities, with the chefs being Rahul, V. Patil and others. at the Restaurants amenable to offer the guest the food of his/her choice.
When I said the activities at the Sofitel can help one pass the entire Day without the slightest of Boredom as the Pool is a great place to be in in the hot summer afternoon
The gym has the latest equipments and the trainer helps you to work out with the latest techniques.
SO SPA being the finest Spa working 24 x 7 x 365 with some of the best therapists like Divya, Enna and the appointments managed by Puneet and others.
The Hotel has come a long way in the past 6 years and has become an importrant centre for stay, meetings and/or breakfast, lunch, dinner. And all this has been possible due to the efforts and vision of the General Manager Mr. Biswajit Chakraborty who has moulded the executives in working to help the guests be comfortable and relaxed.
If in Mumbai Stay at Sofitel for Luxury, Comfort, delicious food and Service with a smile

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MAHENDRA K

Bonjour MAHENDRA K,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write and post a review on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We have shared your review with the ambassadors and they are all delighted to note your kind words for them. Right from our Club Millesime staff, restaurant team, front office and housekeeping teams, all of them extend their appreciation to you for your kind acknowledgement and sincerely await your return.

I am truly delighted that you were able to enjoy a generous service experience during your visit and that you had a truly memorable time with us.

We would love having you back and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again in the very near future.

General Manager – Sofitel Mumbai BKC

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in sofitel to celebrate my birthday and i had a lovely stay. I got a call from Guest Relations Oyster and Prajakta one day before of my check in ..i was really amazed the call was to check with me the cake preferrence and any special arrangement to be done prior. On my check in Pooja assited us till the room and she was very professional and gave us all the information. Room was very well decorated and soft toys were kept for my kids in my room before i checked in special thanks to Kiran, Aayesha and Mitali from by housekeeping. Urvi from Guest Services honoured us late check out and on check out I met Priyanka in the lobby she was very humble & offered chocolates to my kids on check out and checked with us if we were happy and comfortable with the stay.I did not make use of any other restaurant facility so cannot comment on them. Kudos to Sofitel!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Bonjour Anju S,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your accommodation choice and for taking the time to post your feedback online.

We are delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us and particularly value our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to offer our guests luxury experiences through our commitment to quality service, and your recognition of our ambassadors and the friendly service rendered is testimony that we are indeed on the right path towards providing a great guest experience.

It is most heartening to read that our guests value the hotel facilities, the attentiveness of our staff and their efforts to provide excellent service.

We hope you will visit us again soon. The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Sofitel Mumbai BKC in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Thank-you Clifford, Pooja, Myrone, Merwyn, Kirsten, Vivid, Oyster, Reception, Club Team, Room Service & Pondicherry Cafe for being so friendly & helpful, it was a great first impression.

It is clean, stylish, roomy with excellent services all-round.

Everything about the hotel is exceptional, I am very pleased with my stay, although it was short, I hope to be back for a longer visit soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Sofitel-Mumbai-BKC, General Manager at Sofitel Mumbai BKC, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Bonjour prameet N,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Mumbai BKC as your residence in Mumbai and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

This being your very first visit to Sofitel Mumbai BKC, I am thrilled to note your 5 star review and take it as an endorsement to many many more visits in the future.

We are humbled by your gracious compliments and are pleased to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your feedback is most gratifying as it is our endeavour to ensure that our guests have memorable experiences each time they stay with us.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon to Sofitel Mumbai BKC.