Stayed for 7 nights. It's brand new and the rooms and facilities are excellent. The roof top pool has an ok view and it's possible to turn on a sort of "current" that makes you able to swim without moving forward. The 50¨ TV and moviebox with 10 different english movie channels was also excellent.
Two issues seriously flawed my stay:
- Internet comes at a charge and only works on one device and only in your own room. This means you have to pay 4,000 rupees times 3 if you want your phone, tablet and labtop online. And then you cannot use it during breakfast, dinner, lounge area, etc. That's completely unacceptable for a business hotel. And unnecessary.
- The only late check-out they could arrange where for 2pm, which makes no sense since they had available rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meluha The Fern is one of finest upscale hotels in Mumbai. Boasting of being the first five-star hotel in Hirandani Powai, Meluha is bench marking new standards in Hospitality. All the 141 rooms and suites feature most contemporary luxuries and ensure that guests get customized services. Look forward to a pampering experience here at Meluha The Fern. Well connected to most places in Mumbai, Meluha The Fern is within convenient reach from the International Airport and most other important areas in the city. A luxury hub, the hotel is ideal to be your base when you are in Mumbai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your Meluha The Fern - An Ecotel Hotel, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meluha The Fern Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)