Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Trip to Baku and Georgia

Recently I travelled to Azerbaijan and Georgia with Travel Khiladi. This was my 3rd Trip with them... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2023
Passport52774767012
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
via mobile
Difficult to remain solo with Travel Khiladi group tours

Whenever I travel with Travel Khiladi’s group tour, I never remain solo. I always find a wide group... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2023
magarwal10
Bengaluru, India

All reviews tour leader international trip amazing trip thailand experience great planning bucket list local guide maldives tk manish itinerary ordination ladakh arrangements interests
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Awesome Stays. Looking forward for more trips. Very good tour leader. Great experience. Safe. Caring

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 3 December 2020

Very good experience. The tour manager was very friendly and caring. The entire trip was well planned.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 3 December 2020

The crowd, commute and living arrangements given the fact we were entering peak winter and post covid lockdown.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

I visited Goa with Travel Khiladi and the experience was amazing. The hotel, transport, itenery was well planned. Although Goa is slowly reopening after lockdown, we managed to visit beautiful beeches and partied at the coolest clubs on the beach side. I look forward to traveling with Travel Khiladi in my next tour.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Fabulous trip, good arrangement. Poonam,trip leader, a big hug and commendable handling of the trip. Everything was smoothly handled,no hiccups. Hotel was good..right at the beach..had a great time was not expecting it to be this good being a first time solo traveller but came back with great memories and made good friends.kudos to Neha too.well done travel khiladi and hope to make more trips with you guys. I guess finally it's also a lot to do with what sort of people are in the group. In my experience,the group was really accomadating..friendly with no hangups hence ended up having a lot of fun together.

Date of experience: March 2020