The Four Fountains Spa - Bandra, Mumbai
Ranked #13 of 131 Spas & Wellness in Mumbai
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I had been to their branch in Malad, the one next to Orbit Mall. I went for the de-stress massage. It was good not great or bad. Prize was reasonable. The therapist knew their job.

3  Thank Anita L
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa - Bandra, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Apologies for the delayed reply. We have revised our menu and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Would love to hear about your experience with us. Thanks :)

Reviewed 9 February 2012

The spa offers a nice place to get away for just a little while from the noise and hectic traffic and offers wonderfull service and proffesional staff so you come out totally rejuvinated

2  Thank Youri1971
TFFS, Public Relations Manager at The Four Fountains Spa - Bandra, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2012

Hi.

Thanks for your review. Glad to know you came out feeling rejuvenated after your massage (the Mumbai traffic and noise can be really stressful!) Looks like our team took good care of you during your visit. We look forward to your visit once again.

- Sunil

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Mumbai is becoming a difficult city to live in especially with the pollution and dirt all over the place which adds to the stress from work. But I found a good way to relax when I found out about The Four Fountains Spa where I visit at least twice a week. I usually go for the Swedesh Massage which cleanses and relaxes my body increasing the flow of oxygen helping me get rejuvenated and revitalized.

5  Thank Amrin K

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed 3 September 2011

I went to 4 Fountain Spa yesterday with the e-voucher I got from facebook. I had a Swedish massage. The therapist who gave me the massage was very attentive and thorough. The oils they used felt luxurious, the place is very clean and smells great. It is just below the Gold's Gym at Pali Naka and once you go in you don't realize you're in Bandra. It's worth checking out!

4  Thank naeemkhan

Kindly pardon us for the delayed reply. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant experience and that you were satisfied with the overall services provided. Looking forward to serving you again soon. Thanks :)

Reviewed 24 July 2011

I had a booking made for 630pm but my session started 40mins later for change of equipment. They could gave told me that it will take 30 or more minutes but everytime the reply was the room will be ready in 2 mins...

There is also a not too genuine health assessment questionnaire that they try to get you to answer, I was a bit turned off by it and finally they also tried very hard to sell the prepaid value packages.

The SPA itself was good but I wished for the price they were charging, they could have trained their therapists better in terms of administration matters like when to get things ready to start but instead running in and out.

The 1hr 45mins ayuverdic session was not value for money. The price was Rp3,500 which I had expected better trained staff and a better ambience.

3  Thank Clbong

Hi.

We're really sorry to hear about your experience at the spa.

Your session starting late is definitely not acceptable since your appointment was booked already. Our team should have certainly been more honest with you regarding the time it would take for the therapy to start.

Your feedback regarding the pre-paid value packages is well taken and has been passed on to the spa team for action.

As for the health assessment questionnaire, we've tried to keep it short but relevant to the immediate purpose - checking for contraindications before starting a guest's massage. In the process, if there are some questions we have missed, please do let us know and we would be glad to consider including them.

We're happy to know you found the spa itself quite nice. We need some improvement in terms of getting things ready on time like you've pointed. We promise to get this corrected.

Do give us a chance to serve you again.

- Sunil