The Westin Mumbai Garden City
The Resort(Mumbai)
US$ 134
US$ 111
2,351 results
All reviewspregoseasonal tastesheavenly bedwestern express highwayfront officeindian restaurantexcellent hotelexcellent staybusiness tripspecial thanksrooms are spaciousmumbai trafficgreat hospitalityenjoyed my staybreakfast spreadspecial mentionhome away from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Excellent rooms with great bathroom and all the stuff you need in general.

Food at the restaurant was fine - nothing amazing. Breakfast standard international fayre. I was a bit disappointed that the Indian breakfasts did not look that appetizing - and the fact I could not see dosas on the menu.

Need to pay for Wifi access.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
TheWestinMumbai, General Manager at The Westin Mumbai Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. During your next visit please feel free to contact our food and beverage team for any culinary preferences and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements. We look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

I travel around 200 days per year and mostly in Europe. First of all I would like to compare hotels in Europe such as Clarion Stockholm, Hilton Cyprus, Radisson Blue Oslo and Paris,Babuino 181 in Rome and so on,etc and they all are far behind the Westin in Mumbai.Customer service ethic was second to none, efficient, personable and always keen to provide a quality service. Especialy girls on the 18th floor restaurant Trigcha,Nihasika and my favourite Priyanka. They are all superb taking in a consideration that I was coming pretty late and sometimes angry but their smiles and warm welcome greetings just helped me to forget my hard day. Restaurant itself has two highest level waiters Tej and Pravesh,these guys should be selected as an example to all waiters. Food quality and variaty is exceptional. All my requests were handled with a very clear understanding of my expectations.Rooms service was one more prove of my words above. Room cleaner did his job very good. Every frequent traveller will agree with me that bed quality is important and beds at Westin are eminently comfortable. Gym,Spa area and outdoor swimming pool is like an oasis in the dessert after work. My two weeks stay has been a pleasure and a great experience.

Room 2217 Mr.Mantas

Room Tip: All rooms has panoramic windows with a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your patronage to our hotel. We appreciate you spending the time to share your experiences with us and shall surely share your kind words with the team. We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within a bustling city like Mumbai. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Mumbai Garden City in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

The property is relatively near to the airport which is a good thing. Rooms and interior of the hotel are well decorated and cosy! The front desk and reservation staffs aren't as great as we thought. There were lots of miscommunication from the beginning of my queries to the reservations team. Upon check in, some of the Front Desk staffs are not as friendly and so ... ... Our room rates were split into two different rates. One of the rate entitles to SPG rewards but we were not credited with any SPG points. At most of the other Westin or Starwood properties, we have never encountered such attitude and outcome.

The service from the Spa and Seasonal Taste Restaurant were excellent. The property is also near the mall which is really convenient to shop or dine. Our room has got a nice view and the housekeeper was great. Our hotel airport car transfer was also very prompt and efficient. However, it is very far from the south Mumbai and Navi Mumbai.

If it is not because of the reservation team and front desk, I would rate this property perfect.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
TheWestinMumbai, General Manager at The Westin Mumbai Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and am glad that you enjoyed it for the most part. I appreciate your comments and take them on board particularly with regard to the service issues you raised in relation to the Front Desk and Reservations teams. We shall have our SPG Champion look into the queries you have raised. We truly value your business and hope you will give us the opportunity to host you once again at our hotel and make your experience a rejuvenating one. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Mumbai Garden City in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I travel 150 days/year and stay in 4-5-star hotels the world over. And almost NEVER does the hotel ask me to help them fine tune my stay when I check in as the Westin Mumbai did. It just got better from there. The room is stunning...easily one of the best in recent memory. The food is incredible. And most importantly, the entire staff is genuinely interested in ensuring I have a great experience that's how I want it. I have a new fav in Bombay,

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for your patronage to our hotel and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. We truly value your feedback and shall surely share your kind words with the entire team. Our team prides itself on the experience we create for our guests and will be happy to hear that they have managed to meet your every need.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

After finding many good hotels in the world it is wonderful to come across an exceptional hotel. great service, fantastic kids slide next to a
picture perfect pool. Although mostly Indian food is served the kitchen goes out of the way to prepare all dishes. The Italian restaurant is delicious. The breakfast buffet is to die for. The spa is one of the best i have experienced. They give a full 60 min, the girls are experienced and most important they report good treatment and decent pay from the hotel. This brings good energy for everyone. I would come back anytime .

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team is delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facility and services, especially the kid’s pool, our Heavenly Spa as well as the dining experience at Prego and breakfast buffet selection at Seasonal Tastes. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Mumbai Garden City in the near future.