New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

My Foot Reflexology
Ranked #21 of 113 Spas & Wellness in Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Sap Express by Heaven on Earth Wellness, a large multi brand international organization with 40 spas across India, Maldives, Seychelles and Spain at high end airports, hotels, resorts, hospitals and high streets. Heaven on Earth Spa Express is located at Mumbai Domestic 1A, 1B & 1C & also International Airport T2. We offer, the perfect escape to a tranquil, peaceful retreat far from the hectic life. A perfect opportunity for you to unwind, our professionally designed therapies provide a combination of best Indian and International therapeutic treatment styles in one of the most luxurious traditional setting.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Kuwait City, Kuwait
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Worth the early trip to the airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2011

I got a foot massage at the My Foot, International Aiport. A 30 minutes foot massage costed me Rs. 950 (appr. 20 US$). The place is clean, they have around 20 masseur who know their job and are very professional. It was relaxing and very therapeutic. The amazing part of this experience was that the masseur are visually impaired. It is wonderful that My Foot is providing job opportunities. I will always go a bit earlier to the airport for a massage....

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Anita L
Heaven-on-Earth-Spa, Marketing & Branding at My Foot Reflexology, responded to this review, 31 December 2015
Dear Guest, Namaskar!

Thank you for visiting My foot, now named as (Heaven on Earth Spa) and for taking the time to review your experience. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services. It was a pleasure meeting you during your spa experience and serve the purpose well.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,
Heaven on Earth.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

India
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Good way to kill time, waiting for flight @ Mumbai Intl airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2010

As my family waited for the connecting flight out of Mumbai, we were very tired...I decided to check out on this small place. I decided to try out the basic foot massage.

As I waited for a staff, I was taken aback to find the guy at reception guiding the masseur to me, as though the latter was blind. I was shocked to discover soon almost all the staff were blind. It was a humbling experience.

All staff went about their job with quite professionalism, at times checking if pressure was fine and adjusting the cloth. Hats off to the organisation to give these youngsters an option to live life fully... Check out when you are at Sahar Intl airport, Mumbai. Do not forget to thank them profusely and tip liberally

6 Thank SubsIndia
Namaste,

Thank you very much for sharing your Heaven on Earth spa experience with others here on TripAdvisor, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and spa therapies. Our staff members, well- trained therapists take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day,to provide best quality massages & beauty treatments, that our guests expect. We love to read!

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Best Regards,