OYO 1490 Hotel Landmark Fort
US$ 207
US$ 182
US$ 178
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

US$ 196
US$ 152
US$ 133
US$ 72
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 85/night.

US$ 141
US$ 105
The Resort(Mumbai)
US$ 130
US$ 113
Priceline
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 55
US$ 44
US$ 347
  • Pool
All reviewscst railway stationper nightwalking distanceeasy accessdosacomfortable staybuffet breakfastvery nice hotelfood qualityexcellent locationvtannexwashroomgatewaybehaviour
Reviewed 12 October 2010

The hotel is conveniently located next to Victoria Station in Fort. The rooms are rather simple and a bit outdated but the impeccable and smiling service at the hotel compensates for these defects.
Would recommend for a few days in the capital.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank crazy_biker_gp
Reviewed 7 August 2010

In mumbai, this was nearby to the place I had to visit, hence opted to stay here based on my prior experience with the landmark group hotels. What it turned out to be was different from what I had expected. The rooms were not very clean. Thankfully the Bathroom was better!! The staff were courteous and helpful. Had a slight issue with the AC, which was making more noise than we were! Overall, it is ok, if you are fine with the high tariff.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelforfun52
Reviewed 26 May 2010

Dirty Dirty Dirty.

We arrived at 6:30am, tired after a long process in the airport and then with the taxi. The hotel seemed ok from the front and then we were hit with the 24hr notice straight off. Check in 6:30am...check out 6:30am...who the hell does that? Anyway, escorted to our room by 3 bel boys...all wanting tips..even though I fighted to carry my own bag.

The room was ridiculously bad. This was our 6mth from home and we had stayed in the some dives but this was the icing on the cake! Dirty sheets, bathroom and a rat. Slept in my sleep in sheet till 12 noon and decided to have a cup of tea to cheer myself up. I'm lucky I only had 1 sip because it wasnt tea....and I had to pay for it.

Nevertheless we decided to check out and find somewhere else. Now if you are reading this you know how hard it is to find a good review in Mumbai for a hotel in the £30-£40 mark (still expensive for backpacking). We found the City Palace around the corner was adequate...and CLEAN (see my other review).

Anways....sting in the tail on this hotel from hell was the luxury tax....luxury my bum. Luxury would have been a shanty house down the road compared to this dive.

Also good tip - if you are staying for longer than 3 days...ask the hotel to knock some money off- they usually drop the tax.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2010

Been to Mumbai to take part in Half Marathon, and this place was closer to the event. What I liked about the hotel was the bedsheets were clean, ironed , there was hot water ,and a refrigerator .

On the flip side, TV was not working properly , but it did not matter to me since I wanted to stay just for a night. Secondly the there was no proper outlet for water from shower / bath.

It is very close to CST railways station or docks. Also in case one is looking for a place to stay closer to Mumbai's commercial area at a cheap rate, this would be an ideal choice.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank vilas_vaidya
Reviewed 18 December 2009

The hotel is quite good, Its location is very comfertable and accessable by rail route.

Being in Mumbai, rooms are not much big but equiped properly.
The room I was stayed was neat and clean, the only problem was with AC, which is not working properly and making too much noise.

Overall experiance is okay.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business