All reviews metro station food joints mr nitesh chill zone exclusive room great interior perfect room heart of the city andheri kurla road very nice place to stay min walk courtyard by marriott walkable distance nice hospitality awesome location special thanks recommend this hotel
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

National my husband hand travel to Mumbai for his business meeting that I'm your book this hotel I'm saying this hotel is very good and staff is very helpful perfect location nearby to airport very quick serviceneat and clean lennon they also give complimentary free Wi-Fi. My husband was so excited to tell me about this hotel by telling only me to was excited to review this hotel so I reviewed this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Nilesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Bombay Rooms Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Bombay Rooms!

Thank you for giving your valuable time to post this positive review on our hotel. It means the world to us! We are humbled to learn that you are satisfied with the location and the services provided by our team during your stay. We once again reiterate our commitment to ensure customer delight and we look forward to host you again during your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I had visited to Mumbai for my business purpose that time I had stayed at this property Bombay rooms it is a very close to airport rooms are very beautiful and relaxing staff is very helpful and cooperative and to guide you with the nearby places I recommend is hotel do all the travellers what are going to Mumbai nearby to airport.

Dear Mr Ashish,

Greetings from Bombay Rooms!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Bombay Rooms and for sharing such a wonderful review on this platform. It is heartening to note your kind compliments about the hotel, its facilities and we are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service and hospitality experience during your stay with us. Your appreciation for the kind and diligent service offered by our staff has been passed on to the team. Your kind words will encourage us to achieve greater heights of excellence. We are thankful that you recommended us to all the travellers. We look forward to host you again in not too distant future.

Bombay Rooms and Team!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The rooms are much more spacious than the photos and the service is outstanding and the best of all is the connectivity from the location to the rest of the city. The metro is just a 2 min walk and 10 min drive to the airport.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nilesh P, Guest Relations Manager at Bombay Rooms Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Mr Pragati,

Greetings from Bombay Rooms!

Thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback and for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice. We are happy that you enjoyed the location. It is extremely heartening to learn that our team was able to live up to your expectations and deliver exemplary services to you during your stay at the hotel. We are happy that you had a pleasant stay with us. We are also thankful that you recommended us. We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

my business meeting was in Mumbai so I searching for a rooms in Mumbai I found Bombay rooms it was very neat and clean and staff were very supportive and it is walkable distance from metro station food was also very tasty

Trip type: Travelled on business
Bombay R, Guest Relations Manager at Bombay Rooms Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Mr Navneet,

Greetings from Bombay Rooms!

Thank you taking the time to share such a wonderful feedback and for choosing our hotel as your accomodation choice. We are glad that you enjoyed the location of the hotel. We are also glad that you enjoyed the services and hospitality displayed by our staff. We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. We look forward to host you again in not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I had visited Mumbai for my business trip so I stood at this property Mumbai rooms. They have a great rooms with neat and clean bathroom was also has free amenities. Very near to airport there is also a metro station.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Bombay R, Guest Relations Manager at Bombay Rooms Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Mr Ashish,

Greetings from Bombay Rooms!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Bombay Rooms and we thank you for sharing your review through TripAdvisor. We are happy that you are satisfied with the location of the hotel. We are also happy that you enjoyed the amenities and hospitality displayed by our staff. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your generous praise is highly appreciated and very rewarding for the team which is dedicated and committed to excellence. We look forward to host you again in not too distant future.