Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

They have dormitory rooms such a unique concept in mumbai, had an amazing stay in budget, it's close to the mumbai international airport, we got complementary breakfast also and parking was free, would love to visit again and reccomend everyone.

1  Thank Sweetaschoclate
Reviewed 6 January 2021

Best hotel I have ever been to. The rooms were also big and beautiful. The beds were very comfortable as well. Proper sanitisation precautions were been taken by them. The staff was also humble and polite.

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

I visited Mumbai Staytion with my friends. Rooms are clean and sanitized. Washroom also clean. Beds are comfortable. Staffs are also helping and friendly. We enjoyed our stay. Recommend must visit the Mumbai Staytion.

1  Thank 796reshmam
Reviewed 2 April 2020 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep for a few hours between flights. I arrived at 5 AM (booked for the previous night) and their staff was ready for me when I arrived, directing me straight to my bed.

The location was great, close to the airport and also the Marol Naka metro in case one wants to visit the city.

10 beds in a room, but the room was huge and didn’t feel cramped at all. There were two bathrooms in the room with a separate wash basin outside for brushing/shaving etc. Beds, sheets and pillowcases were spotlessly clean and comfortable to sleep in.

They also have breakfast but I didn’t try it as I woke up after it was finished. Overall for ~450 rupees good value for money and a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Highly recommend. Staff were super friendly and most importantly the cleaners were excellent. Never stopped working and made sure the place was spotless.
Location is great as it’s close to the airport and metro line.
Breakfast was lovely, got to try lots of different Indian dishes.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Deepali Shetty, Owner at Mumbai Staytion Dorm - A Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Hey !

We thank you for your wonderful review and we are glad you loved the place . Our team is delighted with your review. We see you again ! Take care !