Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Trip.com
eDreams
All reviews pleasant stay close to the airport beds india location
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at this place for 2 days and I must say, the room was spacious in affordable price. Also the staff was friendly and helpful.
I was at peace over there, and also I would like to visit there again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

They have dormitory rooms such a unique concept in mumbai, had an amazing stay in budget, it's close to the mumbai international airport, we got complementary breakfast also and parking was free, would love to visit again and reccomend everyone.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Best hotel I have ever been to. The rooms were also big and beautiful. The beds were very comfortable as well. Proper sanitisation precautions were been taken by them. The staff was also humble and polite.

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

I visited Mumbai Staytion with my friends. Rooms are clean and sanitized. Washroom also clean. Beds are comfortable. Staffs are also helping and friendly. We enjoyed our stay. Recommend must visit the Mumbai Staytion.

Reviewed 2 April 2020 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep for a few hours between flights. I arrived at 5 AM (booked for the previous night) and their staff was ready for me when I arrived, directing me straight to my bed.

The location was great, close to the airport and also the Marol Naka metro in case one wants to visit the city.

10 beds in a room, but the room was huge and didn’t feel cramped at all. There were two bathrooms in the room with a separate wash basin outside for brushing/shaving etc. Beds, sheets and pillowcases were spotlessly clean and comfortable to sleep in.

They also have breakfast but I didn’t try it as I woke up after it was finished. Overall for ~450 rupees good value for money and a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: February 2020