All reviews close to the airport hostels beds spotless india bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Mumbai Staytion with my friends. Rooms are clean and sanitized. Washroom also clean. Beds are comfortable. Staffs are also helping and friendly. We enjoyed our stay. Recommend must visit the Mumbai Staytion.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2020 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep for a few hours between flights. I arrived at 5 AM (booked for the previous night) and their staff was ready for me when I arrived, directing me straight to my bed.

The location was great, close to the airport and also the Marol Naka metro in case one wants to visit the city.

10 beds in a room, but the room was huge and didn’t feel cramped at all. There were two bathrooms in the room with a separate wash basin outside for brushing/shaving etc. Beds, sheets and pillowcases were spotlessly clean and comfortable to sleep in.

They also have breakfast but I didn’t try it as I woke up after it was finished. Overall for ~450 rupees good value for money and a very pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Highly recommend. Staff were super friendly and most importantly the cleaners were excellent. Never stopped working and made sure the place was spotless.
Location is great as it’s close to the airport and metro line.
Breakfast was lovely, got to try lots of different Indian dishes.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Deepali Shetty, Owner at Mumbai Staytion Dorm - A Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Hey !

We thank you for your wonderful review and we are glad you loved the place . Our team is delighted with your review. We see you again ! Take care !

Reviewed 21 February 2020

I have been staying in Mumbai station for almost 3 months now, and its been a great homely experience, and the staff is so so courteous, I would reccomend anybody who is new to Mumbai and wants a helping hand to travel around.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2019

I think its the cheapest place in Mumbai. My friend book this place for three day stay. I thought it will be a bad idea, but it turns out super cool.
I totally love this place. Super clean, every this was properly organized. Beautiful interior work like a skyscraper for this place.
Staff were very kind and always willing to help you. I truly love this place yaar.

Date of stay: November 2019
DeepaliS218, Owner at Mumbai Staytion Dorm - A Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Hi ,

We are glad you liked us and the space !!! Please visit us again... Thank you for your review !!