All reviews close to the airport hostels beds spotless india bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2020 via mobile

I just needed a place to sleep for a few hours between flights. I arrived at 5 AM (booked for the previous night) and their staff was ready for me when I arrived, directing me straight to my bed.

The location was great, close to the airport and also the Marol Naka metro in case one wants to visit the city.

10 beds in a room, but the room was huge and didn’t feel cramped at all. There were two bathrooms in the room with a separate wash basin outside for brushing/shaving etc. Beds, sheets and pillowcases were spotlessly clean and comfortable to sleep in.

They also have breakfast but I didn’t try it as I woke up after it was finished. Overall for ~450 rupees good value for money and a very pleasant stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Highly recommend. Staff were super friendly and most importantly the cleaners were excellent. Never stopped working and made sure the place was spotless.
Location is great as it’s close to the airport and metro line.
Breakfast was lovely, got to try lots of different Indian dishes.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Deepali Shetty, Owner at Mumbai Staytion Dorm - A Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Hey !

We thank you for your wonderful review and we are glad you loved the place . Our team is delighted with your review. We see you again ! Take care !

Reviewed 21 February 2020

I have been staying in Mumbai station for almost 3 months now, and its been a great homely experience, and the staff is so so courteous, I would reccomend anybody who is new to Mumbai and wants a helping hand to travel around.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2019

I think its the cheapest place in Mumbai. My friend book this place for three day stay. I thought it will be a bad idea, but it turns out super cool.
I totally love this place. Super clean, every this was properly organized. Beautiful interior work like a skyscraper for this place.
Staff were very kind and always willing to help you. I truly love this place yaar.

Date of stay: November 2019
DeepaliS218, Owner at Mumbai Staytion Dorm - A Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2019

Hi ,

We are glad you liked us and the space !!! Please visit us again... Thank you for your review !!

Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

Stopped here for one night and were so impressed we booked another night for the following week upon our arrival back to Mumbai from Aurangabad!

Hostel is exactly how it looks on the images. It’s clean and comfortable. Staff are friendly and happy to advise where needed.

We stayed in a 6 bed mixed room, each bed has a large lockable drawer underneath the bunk beds.

Wifi is strong and works well. We enjoyed the included breakfast and the room was quiet with minimal noise from the street.

Highly recommend for any backpackers passing through.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DeepaliS218, Owner at Mumbai Staytion Dorm - A Backpackers Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Hey Hi,

Thank you for reviewing us ! It was great to host you ! We look forward for your stay with us.

Thanks !