“Loved it, Go and try their restaurant mumbaians!!!”

Hotel Executive Enclave
Ranked #84 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai
Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
“Loved it, Go and try their restaurant mumbaians!!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I stayed in this hotel for one night and two days in Feb 2017 and will recommend anyone with out any hesitation. The room was very clean with adequate facility. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Location is great if you are for vacation. Was in India for twenty days and traveled many cities but tell you the the restaurant and food including the breakfast was the best we had during whole trip. You must try their Varandah Restaurant. Will certainly visit again. Thank you Executive enclave staff. With love Ashraf

• Stayed February 2017, travelled with family
executiveenclave, General Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 6 March 2017
Dear Mr. Ashraf
Thank you for choosing the Executive Enclave as your preferred hotel to stay in during your recent visit to the city.
Happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and that the team members were very helpful and courteous which made your stay comfortable, also appreciate the fact that you will be staying with us on your next visit to the city and we look forward to having you with us in the near future.
Warm Regards
Norbert Pinto
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for five nights. Very clean and modern room. Food was amazing in the hotel! We loved the roof top bar and can only recommend to visit!!!
It's a great location with a great vibe.

Stayed February 2017, travelled as a couple
executiveenclave, General Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 17 February 2017
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience of your stay at the hotel and for recommending the roof top café Terra.
At Executive Enclave we take immense pride in our service and hospitality and I am glad to know that the team as a whole made your stay a comfortable one.
I am sure that your review will serve as an encouragement to all our team members.
The team and I look forward to having you with us on your next visit to the city.
Regards
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for a basic, clean and no fuss hotel this is the place. It has all the basic necessities and the staff are friendly and helpful to the right extent. The rooms have sufficient space with a little coffee table with chairs in addition to a dressing table/work table for all your paraphernalia. The door of the room is very oddly placed at an angle and was difficult to open and close but I suppose there's not much they can do about that now.
My room rate included transfers from the airport which was convenient because I'm not familiar with Mumbai and it saved me the trouble of trying to find the hotel.
My favourite part was the breakfast area. It reminded me of an old English home with sunlight trickling in through large curtained windows and pretty wooden furniture with high chairs and tables. The manager at the breakfast was very kind and attentive. He remembered my meal and beverage preference which I find very impressive considering the number of people he probably meets at the restaurant. The breakfast buffet was good with enough options for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
If you're looking for a hotel particularly in this area it's a well known hotel and most locals here recommend it for friends and family visiting Mumbai.

Stayed February 2017, travelled solo
Dear Ms. Deborah
Thank you for choosing the Executive Enclave as your preferred hotel to stay in during your recent visit to the city of Mumbai.
Appreciate the very positive feedback on your stay with us and glad to know that your stay with us was a memorable one ( except for the door in your room as rightly mentioned by you we cannot do much about it now, but on your next visit please inform the team about the same so that we can allot a room which does not have the door opening as the room you were in) and that the Manager at the Restaurant did make your stay more comfortable by understanding your Breakfast requirements every morning.
I am sure your review will serve as a encouragement to the team.
We look forward to having you with us in the near future.
Kind Regards
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Clean, comfortable beds, Friendly, daily breakfast, nice roof-top bar. They even gave me a choice of rooms.

So why only 3 stars - the bathrooms need quite a bit of updating. While definitely clean, the signs of wear and tear were not just visible but could appear to some as unclean.

Also, I screwed up my reservation due to time differences from the US but the front-desk, while friendly and courteous, was not at all accommodating to credit me for the night I did not actually stay in the room. I had to stay an extra night and they could have easily used that credit to pay for that extra night, but that wasn't going to happen.

Will I go back? Likely yes but not a slam dunk as there are other viable options that I have heard have outstanding and empowered Front Desk/Customer Service people who can make decisions quickly that impact Customer Loyalty.

Room Tip: City hotel; good views come with noise; I chose a room with facing another building to avoid the noi...
  • Stayed October 2016, travelled solo
Dear Mr. Conrad
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your review of your stay with us on your recent visit to the city of Mumbai.
Happy to know that you enjoyed the breakfast and found the room clean with a comfortable bed.
Noted your comments and assure you we will look into the room that you stayed in so as to see how best we could go about renovating the bathroom, have also spoken to the front office team member on duty so as to be customer service oriented.
Kind Regards

Mumbai
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This hotel is close to my place of residence and I always recommend it to my visiting friends and relations who need accommodation in Bandra. They are more than satisfied with what the hotel offers at its price. I have never stayed at ths hotel but I have attended numerous functions at its banquet rooms located at the hotel's basement. The ambience is good and the food served is excellent. Very comfortable for a crowd of 150 to 200 people..

Stayed October 2016
executiveenclave, General Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 2 February 2017
Dear Guest,
Greetings from the team of the Executive Enclave
Thank you for being one of our Brand Ambassador and for recommending the Executive Enclave and our Banquet venue to your friends and relatives.
We look forward to your continuous support.
Thanks & Warm Regards