“Excellent service”

“Excellent service”
Reviewed 24 August 2016

The Directors/General Manager

Dear Norbert,

My wife Deirdre and I (Trevor) were your guests at the Executive Enclave, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pali Hill, Bandra Mumbai 400050 India for a period of over two weeks from 28th July 2016 to the 15th August 2016.

I am writing to express our sincere thanks for the efforts, service, assistance and smiles on the faces of all your employees from the Watchmen ( who rushed to hail us a Rickshaw), the 3 Bell Boys (with their ever ready and immediate attention to all our needs), prompt attention to our requirements, by the many waiters and the chef, at the breakfast we had each and every day, the room attendant who cleaned our room and the numerous others at the hotel.

You Norbert, General Manager, the Executive Duty Managers, Anil Tellis, Jude, Justin, Arvind and the front office staff Ashok and his day team went out of their way from the time we arrived at the hotel to welcome us and promptly see that we were well settled in our room.

In particular I want you to convey my grateful and sincere thanks to Ashok for his prompt and immediate attention to me when I had a fall in the foyer, which due to God’s blessing was not major. His immediate reaction and calm nature saved the day! He needs a medal for his action

The room including the Bathroom was fresh and clean, bed mattress comfortable and we did not miss our bed at home!

The efforts of your staff went to make our stay a wonderful experience. As I have already said to you in one word it was “Fantastic”.

I will have no hesitation to recommend your Hotel to all who need the service you and your staff so willingly give. Some of my family have also stayed and received a similar welcome and they approved of your hotel.

We look forward to staying with you very soon.

Room Tip: Higher floors quieter, Computer facilities available.
  • Stayed August 2016, travelled with family
executiveenclave, General Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 5 September 2016
Dear Mr. Trevor & Mrs. Deirdre D’Souza
Greetings from the team of the Executive Enclave
Thank you for choosing the Executive Enclave as your preferred hotel to stay in during your recent visit to the city.
Very few guest revert back directly to the hotel to review their stay with us but inspite of your busy schedule you have taken the time out to express your view on your stay with us.
We appreciated your positive feedback and will definitely pass on your comments to the team members mentioned, it goes to show that we are on the right path in service and hospitality and the team as a whole is operating as a well oiled unit, the prompt action taken by Mr. Ashok when you had a fall at the foyer, we will definitely give him a award for his exemplary action when we have our Annual staff party.
Happy to know that the team made you feel like “Home Away From Home”
We also thank you in advance for recommending the Executive Enclave to your family and friends.
Looking forward to having you both with us in the near future.
Norbert Pinto
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Held a meeting for my Rotary Club in the evening.

Good hall in 2 levels below ground. It can accommodate about 60 to 70 people.

It was neat hall with attentive service and good meeting facilities.

Good food with reasonable choices.

Stayed July 2016, travelled on business
executiveenclave, General Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 20 July 2016
Dear Mr. Arun
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post your review on the Conference / Banquet held by Rotary Club.
Regards
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 6 July 2016

nice place to stay with good breakfast choice. reasonably priced and very attentive and accommodative front desk staff.

Minor discomfort with the ongoing remodeling but other than that good place to stay

Room Tip: executive suites are better choice fir staying
  • Stayed May 2016, travelled on business
executiveenclave, General Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 23 July 2016
Dear Guest,
Highly appreciated the positive feedback and assure you that we will maintain the level of service. Regret the inconvenience caused to you because of the pre monsoons work which was being carried on, and has been completed.
Looking forward towards having you with us on your next visit to the city.
Chennai, India
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Pali hills is a highend locality where this hotel is located. The property is good and the food is also good. The tariff for the rooms are reasonable. The staff are customer friendly. The Hotel is not too far from the airport.

Room Tip: Better for for higher floors. Avoid 6th floor as the 7th floor has a restaurant its noisy.
  • Stayed May 2016, travelled on business
executiveenclave, General Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 20 June 2016
Dear Mr. Arun
Greetings from the team of the Executive Enclave
Thank you for choosing the Executive Enclave as your preferred choice of hotel to stay in during your recent visit to the city of Mumbai.
Appreciate a highly positive feedback and will definitely share the same with all the other team members.
We look forward to having you with us in the near future.
Kind Regards

Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 7 May 2016

Being a foreign businessman and needing to be close to some businesses I was visiting in the area, I booked this hotel for a stay of 5 days. I checked out after the first night. I depend a lot on quality Wifi and the "free" wifi was not available on the 6th floor. I shifted to the 3rd floor, and the wifi worked very weakly only if I signed in to the wifi of the 4th floor. I was informed that the wifi works best at the reception area - so basically, maybe I should have sat down there to get my work done and respond to my emails? The rooms are decent enough, even though on the small side, and the bathroom was definitely miniscule. I was offered a free refreshment on checkin, and after I selected, it never arrived. Breakfast was more like a snack rather than anything resembling any normal breakfast as offered elsewhere. Some basic Indian breakfast staples, no variety in cereals, no variety in breads, and when I was there, there were no juices and only buttermilk. There was an egg station, but no one manning the station. I had to wait 10-15 for the cook to come so that I could order an omelette. Yes, it's only a 3 star Hotel, but service is poor at best. Definitely not value for money in comparison to other Hotels. They get away with it only because they are one of maybe 3 hotels in the area.

Stayed May 2016
executiveenclave, General Manager at Hotel Executive Enclave, responded to this review, 17 May 2016
Dear Guest,
Regret the inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay with us and remedial action has been taken, we do understand the importance on having uninterrupted WiFi service hence we had taken a Broad Band fibre optic lease line for the benefit of our inhouse guest.
We look forward to having you with us once again on an assuring that the issues raised by you have been addressed.