Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport
US$ 114
US$ 96
US$ 78
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 45
TripAdvisor
1,806 results
All reviewssaptami restaurantinternational airportihg membersakinaka junctionsaki naka metro stationinfinity poolbusiness tripexecutive roombreakfast buffetin room diningduty managerbusiness hotelroom servicerooms are spaciousspecial thanksf bpleasant stay
Reviewed 26 May 2012

This was my 6th stay in the past 2 years, and consistent with my earlier reviews, the hotel hs now settled down to a predictable level of comfort, service and functionality with genuine warmth and hospitality. Yet, this will be the last time I will be staying here. And this is in spite of the fact that this is the only Holiday Inn in the world I have staye din that recognizes my Platinum status and gives me appropriate benefits. So why will I never stay here again?

Well, if you read my earlier reviews you will get the answer. This time I was self driving from Pune and that is even more worse than being driven in the hotel car from the airport, because when I am being driven I can close my eyes and keep them shut until I am well in the hotel premises, but I cannot do that when I am driving! There is absolutely NO road or access into the hotel entrance. I was really fortunate that I managed not to drive over any human being, animals, bicycles, autos, buses, cars, stones, boulders, pipes, potholes, construction material, garbage and debris. But I think I must have because when I finally drove into the garage (another story!), I could not recognize my car. I quickly tried to find my way from the garage to the lobby. Well there is no access! I had to lug my bags all the way up the ramp and onto the driveway and then into the lobby! Well before the responding person tells me about valet service, let me tell him that I had a brand new Corolla and there was no way I was going to entrust that to a valet.

So this is it for me, sayonara for this fine hotel, all because it chose to plant itself in this worst of worst locations in this god forsaken, condemned city of Bombay. I have since discovered Ibis near Bombay domestic airport, and while it is not at teh same level as the Holiday Inn, for the price and location, I will take it any time. I urge my fellow traveler to do the same.

Nice knowing you Holiday Inn!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank ZenHealer7
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Only Problem : Internet should be complimentary to all. These days it does not cost much to offer this free. To a business traveller, it may become one of the major factor to decide against it.

Otherwise, This hotel is known for its hospitality. Nice rooms, pleasent stay, closeness to local market to help you with daily personal needs.Stayed there for 3 days.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
HolidayInnMumbai, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2012

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to note that you've had a comfortable stay at the Holiday Inn Mumbai. We value your suggestion in regards to offering free internet services however please note that we do offer free internet services to all our guests who book the executive room category.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards
Oppenheimer Pinto e Fernandez

Reviewed 13 May 2012

Stayed for 3 nights.. everything from the airport pickup to checkout was perfect. I loved the rooms, spacious and clean. The internet is fantastic. Its located in the hub of Mumbai city. To get a rick or cab is just fine. I do recommend trying out their morning buffet, I have honestly not seen so many varieties of breakfast choices (even miso soup in the morning). The staff are friendly and very helpful. Great Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Anita L

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to note that you've had a comfortable stay at the Holiday Inn Mumbai. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Mumbai.

Best regards
Oppenheimer Pinto e Fernandez

Reviewed 11 May 2012

The holiday inn Mumbai airport is located close to the international terminal. The room I got was large and pleasant, and I was pleased overall.

My only comment is that the hotel has only one restaurant so you do not have much choice in the evening.

Recommended

Reviewed 10 May 2012

I hate the hard sell for upgrading the room, so I was disappointed when reception offered me an upgraded and were pushy. As it was cheap I just upgraded as I need the internet for a meeting and drop off at the airport. The hotel is lovely good quality you would expect that from a 5 Star hotel. Reception, dinning , bar and feel of the hotel was lovely and clean.
Room was nice, LCD panel, iHome for iphone, nice desk and lighting. Bathroom had a great shower and it was all clean. Bed was comfortable and had a good nights sleep.

Internet was terrible - trying to having a meeting with VOIP and webcast, just terrible. I tried to complain twice but nothing really changed - this was a big let down for me.

Restuarant was excellent, food was lovely, staff pleasant. I had dinner and breakfast and no problems, would recommend.

Hotel Car to airport was excellent, prompt and lovely a/c cars.

I will use this hotel again as very close to my Mumbai Office, let's hope they fix the internet.

Room Tip: Room was near the lift area, so you did get some noise of the lift bell, could be annoying !