Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Mumbai Dream Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Mumbai Dream Tours
from US$ 20.00
from US$ 11.00
from US$ 24.00
More Info
All reviews dharavi slum tour tour guide great tour best experiences of my life yard tour eye opener different sections answered all our questions explained everything eye opening an amazing experience slum area highly recommend this company meeting point humbling experience great insight his knowledge
Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

At the beginning I was quite worried about traveling alone to India, but changed my mind very fast, having an amazing time exploring Mumbai with these guys! I had a really funny and interesting day with the guide Dhaval during city and market tour. The driver was also very friendly, I felt like I was among friends. Elephanta Caves tour is an unique experience, the guide Harish was very enthusiastic and told me the history of the place with many details, speaking slowly so that I could understand better. On my third day I had Bollywood tour, another different experience. Dinesh guided me through the studios and at the end had singing and dancing experience. I couldn’t recommend Mumbai Dream Tours more, they certainly made my few days in Mumbai the best of my trip!

Date of experience: December 2018
mumbaidreamtours, Owner at Mumbai Dream Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2019

Thank you for visiting Mumbai Dream Tours.
We appreciate your Visit and Value you as our Guest and it will help others to understand us and our services. Thanks for sharing your Mumbai Tours experience with our Guide Dhaval and Dinesh.
Thanks for visiting us.
Best wishes,
Mumbai Dream Tours

Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed it! Our guide Dhaval was extremely friendly and informative. It was an amazing experience and there’s a lot to learn. A must go!

Thank you for visiting Mumbai Dream Tours.
We appreciate your Visit and Value you as our Guest and it will help others to understand us and our services. Thanks for sharing your Mumbai city Tour experience with our Guide Dhaval.
Thanks for visiting us.
Best wishes,
Mumbai Dream Tours

Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

I went on the tour of the Dharavi slums as a group with 7 people in total. It was an amazing experience,m. At this point I have been in India for 7 weeks and seen some of the country but this is definitely something to see and experience a community that help and live together in the slums. Our guide Bunny was amazing, being born and raised in the slums he know what he is talking about. The company helps students from the slums to pay for their higher education.

Date of experience: December 2018
dinesh b, Manager at Mumbai Dream Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2018

Thank you for visiting Mumbai Dream Tours.
We appreciate your Visit and Value you as our Guest and it will help others to understand us and our services. Thanks for sharing your Slum Tour Dharavi experience.

Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Very good tour with an excellent guide (bunny) who knew the answers to any questions we had and told us heaps of facts about each of the areas

Date of experience: December 2018
dinesh b, Owner at Mumbai Dream Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2018

Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Bunny was a very knowledgeable guide and made the experience comfortable and great! Would highly recommend this tour as it gives a wonderful insight