Pali Beach Resort
US$ 87
US$ 92
US$ 90
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
US$ 80
  • Breakfast included
US$ 312
  • Pool
All reviewsrain dancedj musicgreat resortloved onesnon vegsea foodopen areaawesome experiencetasty foodrooms are cleanone night staybhayanderambienceseashoreurbangoperative
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I visited the place on a weekend in Nov11. It was an impromptu decision to spend the weekend near a sea beach . Hence could not collect much information on the place. Somehow I got their number through net and requested them over phone to reserve a room for us .The rate they are charging we expected a decent place .However on reaching we were shocked to see the room and the attached bath . The bed sheet, blanket pillow cover are stained and dirty . In the bath room there is a small geyser . However in the shower you will get only cold water .There are separate taps for hot and cold water, but no mixer .
And you have to eat in your room only. The restaurant is too dirty and full of flies . There is a open garden type restaurant and on a holiday people want to spend time in such places. However it is so filthy that even the authorities encourage to have food in the room . Better not to think about the state of the kitchen and its hygiene .
The only upside was the food was quite tasty. However the breakfast is over-priced and till 8am in the morning you will not even get a cup of tea.
Pretty forgettable place and not recommended.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Travelbug533
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I and my friends had been planning a 3 day weekend getaway for sometime and were recommended this resort by a friend. Now, I've traveled before and been disappointed many times so I didn't have raised expectations. But when we got down to the resort, I was in for a surprise.
1. Travel: The drive from Bhayandar to Pali is a long smooth stretch, full of green. It feels like you're so much closer to nature and you end up reaching relaxed.
2. Staff: When we reached, we were greeted, not as I expected...cooly but very cordially by the receptionist and the staff. We were immediately given our rooms and were told exactly what was what. Each of our queries were addressed to patiently and with equal importance though there were many customers coming and going.
3. Rooms: The rooms were spacious, airy, clean and gave the feeling of a home away from home. I especially liked the energy-efficient lights, the good quality water and the fridge set inconspicuously behind a wooden almirah.
4. Food: We ordered food. We were a party of 2 veg and 2 non-veg people so we ordered items of both types. The menu had a lot of variety and we decided to try out various dishes. On all the occasions, the food came promptly, tasted delicious and we were well satiated.
Another thing worth mentioning is that in case of a lunch buffet, it is strategically located near the pool (good for a hungry group like us!)
5. Amenities: The pool water was clean as though freshly changed everyday. We tried the slides as well as danced under the mushroom dance (plenty of fun). The presence of a tough looking life-gaurd was also reassuring for someone like me who doesen't know swimming.
For people bringing their kids along, we saw that the resort had thoughtfully planned a smaller swimming pool and we saw the young ones having fun too.
Later in the afternoon, we relaxed in the shade of the thatched roof structures setup outside the restaurant. The resort had all the selection of drinks that we normally order.
We also enjoyed going up and down in the toy-train, allowing the track to take us to a side of the resort, seldom explored.
Later, we fed the geese (yes! we saw more than 20 of those birds roaming around as tamely as pets!) and a goose snatching bread from my hand and running away when I was turning was a hilarious experience for me and my friends.
6. Ambience: With green all around, punctuated colourfully by flags and banners and painted swings, I concluded that the resort is ideal for everyone- from a group of friends wanting to have a good time, to a couple wanting a romantic getaway, to an extended family with a mixture of kids, teens and adults.
I definitely would be going back there again, probably to celebrate New Year's!

Room Tip: If you and 1 or more couples intend to stay, try Pali Beach Resort's Family Cottages or Cottages. Also, they have New Year special rates coming up from 24th-31st Dec/1st Jan!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
11  Thank TravelBrigade
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Decent and calm resort located on the coast of Arabian sea among local fisher men. Enjoy the delicious chief special sea food and exotic non veg preparations ( sad part for vegetarians ;)). Catch an local auto to enjoy the mesmerizing view of Arabian sea and fishing boat in axn.

CAUTIONS: BOOK YOUR COTTAGE/ROOM IN ADVANCE BY PAYING THE NECESSARY TARIFF (Don't book over phone, they have first come, first served policy).

Room Tip: Go for cottages at pool side!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
9  Thank Mahajoy
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I stayed at this resort with my spouse over a weekend and enjoyed the stay.The resort rooms are strictly budget type so do not expect anything fancy.We had booked an A/c room but there were times when the there was power outage and the ac was not functional.Food was good.The reosrt also has a small water park. The beach is quite close to the resort.Strictly a budget place if you want to spend a weeknd at a place close to Mumbai city

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
11  Thank shanu1412
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I had visited this resort...its really cul place to spend time with ua loved ones family n frndz...more comfortable to visit if u go by your personel vehical.
I visited this place with my girl der was a personal dj party..we both enjoyed...food was good...i recommend to visit atleast ones...
U wil find lots n lots of dry fishes under the sun at the beach
The nxt day we chekd out n nw planning to visit it again....it is the best place for couples.

• Stayed: April 2011