Lowest prices for your stay
$63
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Travelocity$63
Hotels.com$63
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2019 via mobile

I would like to say that this hotel is amazing from the beginining to the end. The menu in the dining room was innovative and very good and the room was clean and nice.The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2019 via mobile

V had organised my daughters namung ceremony in archana's banquet Hall and I must say it was super awesome. The food served was so yummmmm that now we regularly visit there for dinner. Every dish served is satisfying and amazing. The only backdraw about this Hall is the pillar in the middle of the Hall obstructing view of the stage for few guests. Otherwise it is a great deal

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank amisha63
Reviewed 10 November 2018

Room tip: A soft and thicker beds would be appreciated along with consideration of WIFI for international customer.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Archana Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2018

Reviewed 29 October 2018

It was a very pleasant stat at Archana Residency. I was well received at the front desk and escorted to my room. the food is fantastic and the (soft) drinks as well. my room was very tidy and clean, and I was assisted with other amenities with a lot of ease. I was unlucky to not have their breakfast due to my early morning leave to the airport, but for sure the next time I shall make sure that I don't miss it.Thank you so much Treebo Archana Residency.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. At Treebo, it is our top priority to provide a delightful experience to our guests. Your kind words will definitely encourage and motivate us as we strive towards doing so. We really enjoyed hosting you. Thank you very much and we look forward to having you back soon.

Best Wishes,
Abhishek,
Treebo Hotels

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TreeboHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Archana Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018