See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2016

the location of this resort is good. it is sea facing and close to the entrance of the beach. the rooms however are terrible. i understand that beach huts are usually sandy but the beds and matresses are very bad. the bedsheets and pillows are stained and stinking. the rooms are tiny and dark. the food is overpriced and this place was just not worth the money.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 June 2016

This was my life's worst experience at fonsecas beach resort as nothing is even good, horrible Stay, Horrible staff behaviour with the customer., horrible crowd, and horrible client servicing. its like going somewhere in a Red light area...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
4  Thank Vivek T
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have always visited Fonsecas resort as a kid with my whole family. This used to be a very nice and family friendly place. I visited this place last month with family and we were a group of 14 people and we stayed overnight. I must say, it has changed drastically and is no longer the good old family friendly place I thought it was. I was horrified. Though they have upgraded the look by adding more rooms and making it look all fancy, this place is become more like a getaway for all couples wanting to have some 'fun'. We were the only ones there as a big family group and I couldn't help but notice that there were only couples around who had come there only for the night.
The rooms were horrible, no maintenance, unclean. We had to call the guys to get it cleaned. The bathroom was a nightmare, the sink was dirty, and so was the toilet. The shower was more like a sprinkler which was almost broken. We had taken an all inclusive package, and the food served was bad. We had to keep calling the guys for any room service. The place was a rip off for the amount we had paid. I am sure we would have got a much better and decent place elsewhere at the same amount.

Stayed: April 2016
7  Thank MelanieV19
Reviewed 17 May 2016

This place is nice & clean, a little expensive to our liking..... but near to the beach. the beach is amazing & food is awesome. you should get your own booze if you planning to have a party. moreover a decent place

Stayed: December 2015
1  Thank chinki7
Reviewed 1 May 2016

It was my birthday on the 23rd of April and i was looking forward to take my friends to a nearby beach destination to celebrate it. After much scouting we finally decided to book at Fonsecas Beach Resort as a few of my friends had been there earlier. We booked a 9 bed sea facing villa with a private terrace. We reached there around 7pm and the staff was kind enough to keep the birthday cake in the fridge and led us to our room. The room was really awesome and had a breath taking view of the sea. They gave us the option of either room service or at their seaside restaurant. The food was very very tasty and throughly value for money. The next day we chilled at the pool which is very unique in design. The place was packed with families and groups and each was enjoying themselves. I would surely recommend this as a perfect birthday party destination for its superb location and friendly staff.

Stayed: April 2016