All reviews business visit nice ambience business hotel recommend this hotel buffet breakfast comfortable stay room service close to the airport short stay in room dining food quality excellent stay house keeping special thanks domestic airport regaled andheri
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

It's location is the best part if whole deal. Located in middle of Andheri East business area. Close to Airport n Train station. Small hotel...but nice one. Breakfast foods are nice. If you are no business trip and want to stay close to your office then it will be an ideal match...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Ketan2, General Manager at Tunga Regale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Warm Greeting from Tunga Regale Hotel, Mumbai!!

Thank you for sharing your experience at Tunga Regale Hotel, Mumbai, on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that your stay was most comfortable.

All of us at Tunga Regale Hotel look forward to your continued visits and assure you of very pleasant, memorable stays each time you stay with us.

Warm Regards,
Ketan Amin ( Deputy General Manager)
Tunga Regale Hotel (A Hip Business Hotel)

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean and staff is friendly. No complaints apart from the fact that when compared to a three star hotels in Europe, I found the quality, facilities, cleanliness and the room interior far below. The room was noisy due to the outside noise. The bed was not very comfortable. The corridor didn't have a/c. Long wait to checkin. Very industrial view from the Windows. Room specific internet connection, same connection cannot be used at lounge. The management also trird to get extra money which was a surprise. I would if you are traveling from abroad than you can get far better hotel at the same price.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Abhi S
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Visited this swanky well lit hotel for a dinner with some colleagues
We were hungry so we jumped with crab soup which was superb, spicy n warm

We straight hit jackpot with flat prawn Malayasian noodles , chicken Chinese pot n oriental fish gravy

All cooked well , great in portion n excellent in taste

Well donn n above all a great service

1  Thank Mrinalch
Ketan2, General Manager at Tunga Regale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Tunga Regale Hotel !!!!

Thank you for your patronage to our hotel and for taking the time to share your experiences with us. It is inspiring to know your overall dinning experience and comments on our facilities and services.

We pride ourselves in offering a personal and instinctive service, and a sensory – rich environment that evokes a feeling of tranquility and well-being, nourishing your soul within a bustling city like Mumbai.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more rejuvenating moments at Tunga Regale Hotel.

The team and I, eagerly await your return in the not too distant future.

Warm Regards,
Ketan Amin
Deputy General Manager
The Regale by Tunga
Andheri East, Mumbai, INDIA.
ketanamin@tungahotels.com

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Great food
Excellent service
Warm welcome
Poor location - in industrial area
Noisy rooms
Good bathrooms
So so rooms - lacking in taste
Good value for money
Access roads always crowded
Poor secretion of wines
Overall very good

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Booked for 2 days 23 - 25 June 2017. Worst experience of my life day 1 ac is not working they keep on repairing it finally I had to sleep in low air conditioning room any how managed . Second day I have spoken to their manager Manjeet he is courteous acknowledge change my room given me a suit . I have shifted the Room and come back after sight seeing at night & found here air conditioner is not working at all. I called up reception then there electrician come done some experiment assure it will work but it never worked all these experiment countinued till 3.30 am and said sorry it will not work I called Goibibo nothing happened and hotel said offer best we can do change room at 4 am in night with family I was downgraded to a star room whereas I paid for icon. There also ac is bad but alreast struggling to work . While my night is wasted and went awake. In the Morning I packed bag moved to ramada . Bad hotel once I m checking out I have seen more customers shouting very hot bad air ac . Hotel which can't provide air conditioning to customers should be snatched away with all stars it's a 1 star hotel .
1 they don't maintain there AC and amenities
2 they give room to their guest without checking
3 taps handles are broken they came out while u use them
4 it's not value for money same price u can get hotel with better facilities and location
5 in roadside noisy room and while coming u will