Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews flavours restaurant malad area comfortable stay buffet spread special thanks room service front office staff restaurant staff home away from home courteous staff food quality rooms are clean special mention house keeping excellent service excellent stay keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I wanted to rate the hotel as average bordering on very good and tilted towards very good (but only just). The room was neat and looked nice. The lift was a nightmare, they have this room recognition, swiping system and my card just didnt work. Everytime I showed it to the front office, they just nonchalantly swiped it and said that it was working and it was not. I had to literally bank on some housekeeping or room service guy to take me to my room on the 7th floor. The service while okay at times can be much warmer. The food ordered through room service was nice but the service again needed a lot of improvement. The sorroundings of the hotel (open drain, bad roads etc..) are quite a turn off, then again there is nothing the hotel can do about it.

Overall a reasonable stay at Rs 5k per night incl breakfast. The breakfast spread was nice and they offered a lot of variety.

Date of stay: February 2012
3  Thank thomaser
GrandHometelMalad, General Manager at Sarovar Grand Hometel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

Greetings from The Sarovar Grand Hometel, Mumbai!

Thank you for all your warm endorsements and your kind commendations on our services has just brightened our day.

It is heartening to note your kind compliments on the hotel, its facilities and we are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience during your recent stay with us.

Your glowing words of appreciation are huge motivation and encouragement for us at The Grand Hometel. I assure you that your special compliments will be shared with my team.

We strive to deliver the best experiences whenever possible and it was a pleasure for us to be at your service.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon and trust that The Grand Hometel continues to remain your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Mumbai.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

As you know February last week is full of marriages in mumbai
All he hotels in Malad area booked we luckily got a room for one night .
Grand hometel is 92 room 3star property . Location is adjacent to ever shine mall
This hotel belongs to SAROVAR group. This hotel is surprisingly sold out for 22 nd and 23rd february . My self and my colleague
we have checkin on 24 th morning . The front desk took some time to checkin .
checked out on 25th morning
because of my continuous travelling and meetings and restless ness
I had muscle pain on the left shoulder on 24 /2/2012 I called front desk .
They immediately responded . The executive came to my room with pain relieving tablets
surprisingly there is no bell boy in the hotel .at the time check in .
The front desk excetive himself come to our room with the luggage . when i asked about this He has replied very politely that the executives are trained to handle the luggage .
That is interesting !!!
we have break fast which complimentary on 25/2/2011 the break is good .
we have not tried the bar . we have gone out for dinner on 24th night.
Overall the experience is good
Only complaint is the hotel is located little inside the main road .
and the area is little dusty.< in mumbai it is very common .
Otherwise the hotel is Gem of its kind compared to the other hotels in the Malad area.

Room tip: we have checked in 711 which is ok you can try the same
Date of stay: February 2012
2  Thank vijayanandvv

Reviewed 3 February 2012

I had a one night stay at the Hometel recently. I found the staff courteous and reasonably efficient, room was neat and clean but no view and no soul. It'll probably do for a quick business overnighter, but stretching your stay will be...stretching it. There's no view to speak of, the service road is pathetic or worse, hope it gets done soon. Breakfast was reasonably good. The location is good if you have work in or around the hotel, otherwise it doesn't make sense. There're a lot of options for dining within 5 mins walking distance, though a lot of it is street food and not necessarily making the grade in quality or hygiene.

Date of stay: January 2012
3  Thank DancingWind

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Sarovar Grand Hometel, Mumbai !

Thank you for your constructive feedback regarding the hotel and the services offered.

I have personally noted down your feedback with accounting services. I assure you that suitable corrective measures shall be taken with immediate effect to rectify it.

Your valuable suggestions will definitely help us address areas of concern and will most certainly help us restructure and synergize the processes to the levels expected.

May I request you to consider this as an aberration not reflective of our regular service standards and hope that you will give us an opportunity soon in the near future to enhance your overall experience at The Sarovar Grand Hometel, Mumbai!

Reviewed 11 January 2012

I stayed there for my long stay. What I like about this hotel was the location. Near to my office and you near to some BPO. So you can get snacks anytime of the day. But what i dont like about the place was poor service, foul smell outside the hotel, zero trust on the mineral water they provide in rooms, no view from the rooms.
Can get many good hotels in mumbai on similar prices.

Room tip: Choose a room on top floor. Close to gym and pool.
Date of stay: February 2011
2  Thank ChiragDua

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Sarovar Grand Hometel, Mumbai !

Reviewed 20 December 2011

I was staying with my family for 3 days. Very neat and clean, Staffs are polite and helpful. Breakfast is good, both Continental and Indian foods are available. Hotel is near to Airport.

Date of stay: December 2011