Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 140
US$ 131
US$ 102
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

US$ 155
The Resort(Mumbai)
US$ 81
US$ 69
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

US$ 132
US$ 95
Priceline
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 39
US$ 31
US$ 25
The Lalit Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$ 270
US$ 233
Hotels.com
All reviewsinorbit mallmalad westbusiness triprooms are nice and cleanbasic amenitiescomfortable stayhotel is locatedbudget hotelbuffet spreadservice staffhome away from homeair conditioningearly checkfront office staffmini barhouse keepingconvenient location
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I wanted to rate the hotel as average bordering on very good and tilted towards very good (but only just). The room was neat and looked nice. The lift was a nightmare, they have this room recognition, swiping system and my card just didnt work. Everytime I showed it to the front office, they just nonchalantly swiped it and said that it was working and it was not. I had to literally bank on some housekeeping or room service guy to take me to my room on the 7th floor. The service while okay at times can be much warmer. The food ordered through room service was nice but the service again needed a lot of improvement. The sorroundings of the hotel (open drain, bad roads etc..) are quite a turn off, then again there is nothing the hotel can do about it.

Overall a reasonable stay at Rs 5k per night incl breakfast. The breakfast spread was nice and they offered a lot of variety.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank thomaser
Reviewed 26 February 2012

As you know February last week is full of marriages in mumbai
All he hotels in Malad area booked we luckily got a room for one night .
Grand hometel is 92 room 3star property . Location is adjacent to ever shine mall
This hotel belongs to SAROVAR group. This hotel is surprisingly sold out for 22 nd and 23rd february . My self and my colleague
we have checkin on 24 th morning . The front desk took some time to checkin .
checked out on 25th morning
because of my continuous travelling and meetings and restless ness
I had muscle pain on the left shoulder on 24 /2/2012 I called front desk .
They immediately responded . The executive came to my room with pain relieving tablets
surprisingly there is no bell boy in the hotel .at the time check in .
The front desk excetive himself come to our room with the luggage . when i asked about this He has replied very politely that the executives are trained to handle the luggage .
That is interesting !!!
we have break fast which complimentary on 25/2/2011 the break is good .
we have not tried the bar . we have gone out for dinner on 24th night.
Overall the experience is good
Only complaint is the hotel is located little inside the main road .
and the area is little dusty.< in mumbai it is very common .
Otherwise the hotel is Gem of its kind compared to the other hotels in the Malad area.

Room Tip: we have checked in 711 which is ok you can try the same
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank vijayanandvv
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I had a one night stay at the Hometel recently. I found the staff courteous and reasonably efficient, room was neat and clean but no view and no soul. It'll probably do for a quick business overnighter, but stretching your stay will be...stretching it. There's no view to speak of, the service road is pathetic or worse, hope it gets done soon. Breakfast was reasonably good. The location is good if you have work in or around the hotel, otherwise it doesn't make sense. There're a lot of options for dining within 5 mins walking distance, though a lot of it is street food and not necessarily making the grade in quality or hygiene.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank DancingWind
Reviewed 11 January 2012

I stayed there for my long stay. What I like about this hotel was the location. Near to my office and you near to some BPO. So you can get snacks anytime of the day. But what i dont like about the place was poor service, foul smell outside the hotel, zero trust on the mineral water they provide in rooms, no view from the rooms.
Can get many good hotels in mumbai on similar prices.

Room Tip: Choose a room on top floor. Close to gym and pool.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ChiragDua
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I was staying with my family for 3 days. Very neat and clean, Staffs are polite and helpful. Breakfast is good, both Continental and Indian foods are available. Hotel is near to Airport.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family