“good hotel best prise”

Ranked #252 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai
Indore, India
“good hotel best prise”
Reviewed 25 February 2011

we have stayed almost many hotels delhi agra,jaipur ahmedabad we like this hotel stay
last year 4 time
good room ,best quawality sneks, food, all best service like room service ,brek fast diner
good staff

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank npbatra
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 December 2010

Average quality hotel and rooms, damp Walls with flaking paint, fixed position shower, fan and AC worked well, hotel staff were friendly but very slow with requests, lift worked when it felt like it, on the plus points we had piping hot water 24/7 and the food served in the pride restaurant was divine, good location 5 mins from inorbit mall, would stay again for the price.

• Stayed December 2010
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 30 June 2010

On the second day of my stay I saw a roach running by my pillow. It wasn't a little one either. I called room service and asked them to spray the room down. It reared its ugly head again... Switched rooms; that was no better either. there were ants in the wall and a few on the table attched to it... A couple days into my stay in my second room I encountered afew roached again. These were little ones. Zero stars for clenliness.
Room style- A friend of mine was told the room style I chose was available. But when I went there they told me it wasn't available. Zero stars for lying.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Mumbai hotels

mumbai
Reviewed 12 June 2010

I had to stay there with my brother for a week but if asked to go back i would never do so.
The room was ok on the 6th floor... They claimed they had wireless but when i got the room they told me it was not operational on that floor. Thankfully i had my own data card too. On the floor above they have the cleaning room or something so at night 12 o'clock they started washing dishes there. After 3 to 4 complaints they stopped making noise. They say they give complimentary breakfast but please make sure you know the menu which is complimentary. Indian breakfast consists of 1 parantha. Even a 13 year old child would require more than that. Post we left the hotel, the flight out of mumbai was at 11 in the night so 5 min after we left we called back and asked if they could give us the complimentary drop to airport that day around 9 but got the answer that because we had checked out they could not do the same. So if you talk about customer service post the stay would rate it a minus 1 coz after staying a week they forget you the moment you pay the bill.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with friends
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 5 June 2010

The moment I eneterd the room , I thought its finished. There was a cockroach to welcome me and the phone looked like its not been cleaned since ages (With layers of dust on it). Finally the complementary breakfast was age old bread toasts (U dont get option there).

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business