Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 74
Hotels.com
US$ 74
FindHotel
US$ 54
Booking.comUS$ 60
PricelineUS$ 60
eDreamsUS$ 60
All reviews international airport business hotel close to the airport rooms are spacious room service courteous staff basic amenities morning breakfast pleasant stay indian mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

It was a really good experience staying in Mirage Mumbai. The room was great and the food was excellent. The person in the front desk Mr Varghese promptly helped us with everything. Highly recommend staying here

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rishab Mehra, Owner at Mirage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Mr. Nasir,

Thank you for sharing your views of your stay through Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you had a great stay at Mirage hotel and you found the hotel and the services as per your expectations.

Your generous compliments have been shared with the entire team, who thank you for the same and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

It was a wonderful stay with family.
Each and every staff were helpful and courteous.
Facilities were fantastic with each and every point addressed.
Food was superb....
The proximity to airport is a major advantage.
I must rate this hotel as 5 *

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dr. John,

Reviewed 1 week ago

I had been associated with this Hotel for more than a year now. It was a good stay and I was upgraded. The hotel room was neat and clean and was very comfortable to stay. Room beds and the sofa were Excellent. The food quality was very good.

Front office staff and especially Mr.Vargesse courteous behavior is really appreciated..

Overall a very nice comfortable stay..

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ranjit

Greetings from Mirage !

Thank you for sharing your review about us.

We are pleased to note that your stay was a satisfactory one. Your feedback is really valuable to us and it is our constant endeavor to better our services. Thank you for your overall feedback.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back.

With warm regards

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I visited this place for a personal meet and the service I was provided was awesome, the staff was really supportive, the rooms neat and clean and worth every penny. I had opted for a suit room and it was a worthy choice. This was my 3 rd visit at this property and every time the experience has been excellent.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rishab Mehra, Owner at Mirage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sir,

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again at Mirage hotel.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It was a great stay at Mirage as always. Good hospitability , very nice room. I was upgraded to a Suite Room , cleanliness & food was extremely good. Breakfast was served in my room as per my request . So nice of them.
All the best . Shall meet soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mr. Sudipta,

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again at Mirage hotel.