Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 82
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
getaroom.comUS$ 82
All reviews international airport business hotel close to the airport rooms are spacious room service basic amenities morning breakfast comfortable stay convenient location indian mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2020

Have stayed in this hotel multiple times. The hotel is simple, mainly designed for business traveler. Close to airport, with all basic amenities. A little less flexible considering a business hotel. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Staff is courteous. Food is decent but not great. Overall great place to stay overnight if you are a business traveler.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 655saurabhb
Rishab Mehra, Owner at Mirage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2021

Dear Mr. Saurabh,

Thank you for taking the time and put your valued feedback on trip advisor .

Your feedback is duly noted and it has been shared with the concerned department. We shall certainly try to correct the all the glitches you have experience during your stay .

Thanking you once again

Reviewed 3 April 2020 via mobile

Well,I landed on Mumbai on 18 of march Airport officials took my screening of Corona virus and recommended Hotel Mirage,perhaps this was the hotel for quarantine Passenger.Then I checked in but there was baffled about the process and irritated,but after initial days, I meet Mr Singh, he was so pleasant with his job taks,everytime I saw him he keeps on smiling and makes me happy.. even though of circumstances like covid-19 Mr Singh feel me like I'm in my own home , starting from morning breakfast till dinner, he was so meticulous, and coordinating with doctors and other hotel departments.. I was so delight with the service, and I wanted to extend my stay more longer, but eventually Mr Singh didn't allow me, very firmly and politely he convinced me..I'll definitely come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Rishab Mehra, Owner at Mirage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2020

Dear Mrs. Voger ,

Thank you for sharing your views of your stay through Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you had a great stay at Mirage hotel and you found the hotel and the services as per your expectations.

I do hope that the Mirage Hotel continues to be your preferred choice of hotel in Mumbai.

Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2020 via mobile

Mirage hotel was perfectly acomodating
The staff at large were friendly... there services were perfect during our 3 weeks stay at mirage it was such a perfect moment...the rooms were neat...and well arranged the room steward did their work as expected which is a thumb up ...the meals were awesome... I am looking forward to my next visit since it's a perfect place to be

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ms. Monica ,

Greetings from Mirage !!

Thank you so much for your commendation. Our main objective at the Mirage Hotel is to ensure that all our guests are satisfied with their entire experience and from your wonderful feedback it seems that in your case this objective has been achieved. I am very pleased that you had an outstanding service experience and it is also great to know that you enjoyed our facilities . It makes me very proud that my team has been successful in creating wonderful memories for you not only at our hotel in Mumbai . We have also taken not of your feedback with regard to the food and will surely be discussed with our concern department to make in better .

Thank you so much for your patronage and we hope to see you soon when you are next in Mumbai.

Reviewed 15 March 2020

Stayed at the Mirage while on vacation in Mumbai! Varghese at the front desk was beyond helpful with his recommendations on what to do and what was nearby in the area. The staff was also very prompt with delivering necessary amenities to us and ensured that the room was clean multiple times throughout the day. The food at the cafe in the lobby was also delightful! I highly recommend this place for a stay in Mumbai.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Mirage !!

It is truly a wonderful feeling to hear that your Mirage Hotel experience was memorable enough. Our main objective at the Mirage Hotel is to ensure that all our guests are satisfied with their entire experience and from your wonderful feedback it seems that in your case this objective has been achieved. I am very pleased that you had an outstanding service experience and it is also great to know that you enjoyed our facilities and your culinary experience at our restaurants.

On behalf of my entire team, please accept our sincere gratitude for your positive and encouraging feedback.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to being of service to you again and again.

Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Yup, thats right. We were 2 families who had just landed at Mumbai and extremely exhausted from covering the Indian Deccan Peninsula including the mesmerizing Lakshadweep. Mirage provided us just the luxury we desired and deserved. Mr.Varghese along with his team ensured that our stay was more than rejuvenating. Food- fantastic. Definitely worth a stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Rishab Mehra, Owner at Mirage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Dear Mr. Saikia,