Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,026 results
All reviews stir fry international airport club facilities close to the airport swimming pool beautiful property special thanks rooms are spacious reception staff amazing experience business trip pleasant stay his team breakfast spread special mention floor tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2021

I had been planning a proposal for my better half for a while and the moment I saw their property, I knew that was it. Mr. Faizan and his team did an incredible job on the overall preparation and we had a memorial night. Highly recommend this place for special occasions. Thank you Mr. Faizan and the entire Waterstones team!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arindam Chakraborty, General Manager at Waterstones Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2021

Dear Guest,
We are truly delighted that our facilities and services were up to your expectations. We at Waterstones Hotel, Mumbai look forward for your next visitation.

Reviewed 23 October 2021 via mobile

Fantastic hotel and superb club. It is like you are not in mumbai but actually this place is in the heart of andheri. Family friendly hotel. I could also see many romance dinners happening at their club. This was my second visit and I feel like coming back every month. Love this place.

Room tip: Visit to the club is a must
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arindam Chakraborty, General Manager at Waterstones Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2021

Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

Huge property , good staff , club is also good , they have massage facilities ,( but expensive) , in game room they have pool table ,trable tennis , so many indoor games , were there . Library also there. Due to Carona ,pool was shut .room service is good , food specially breakfast is good .they allow outside food which is best part of this hotel , fmly crawd and youngster were there. They arrange candle light dinner with theme decoration.they have different types of rooms and package

Room tip: U can skip lunch and dinner out there , or order frm outside as per your choice
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arindam Chakraborty, General Manager at Waterstones Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Reviewed 15 October 2021

Fizan had done a beyond exceptional job. The arrangements and the food were better than expected. The glass room itself is a unique concept and the experience is a night to remember. A must visit for a special occasion

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

First of all I would like to thank you for spending time to write a review. I am delighted to read your wonderful review about Waterstones Hotel, Mumbai. Your kind comments are a source of motivation for the team.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

I arrived via an early morning flight and despite there being a conference at the hotel, Omkar at the front desk very kindly helped with an early check in <3

The breakfast was pretty decent too! Overall, an AMAZING experience!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Arindam Chakraborty, General Manager at Waterstones Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.