3 people are viewing this hotel
Trip.com$149
Priceline$149
Destinia.com$165
5,096 results
All reviews bkc area business district excellent service business trip housekeeping team the club lounge in room dining indian restaurant excellent hotel excellent stay room service breakfast spread comfortable stay courteous staff great hospitality house keeping special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

Lovely experience. Adequate security at the entrance following all covid protocols, and within, all staff helpful and eager to serve. We ate the O22, and it was a very good experience as well. We ordered both Indian and continental and both were very good. The Bhetki fish tikka was exceptional.

Room tip: Keep your double vaccination certificates and Ids ready at the entrance
Trip type: Travelled with family
Trident Bandra Kurla, Owner at TRIDENT, BANDRA KURLA, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2022

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for an incredible review on Trip Advisor about Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

At the hotel it’s all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. Your kind and generous comments are much appreciated and are a great source of motivation for our team.

I am glad to note that you have enjoyed our food at O22 our all day dining restaurant and are extremely satisfied by our services.

Constant efforts are put in to train the team on personalised service and it is very encouraging to know that our team members are successfully delivering quality service.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation of our hotel. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

I really liked the service Mr. Prakash from IRD gave me. His service and attitude was best.
I had a bad day and he made it all go great. Thank you Mr. Prakash I will come back again .
I really liked the gesture you gave me at the last of the meal.
You will rock..

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for taking the time to share about your pleasant experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.

Team In-room dining especially Prakash is thrilled to learn that their efforts have been recognised and appreciated by you.

I have shared your feedback with the entire team and I can assure you that your recognition will help us to continuously strive for creating exceptional experiences for our guests.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2022

One of the best properties in terms of Staff hospitality at Bombay (Mumbai). Situated in the ultra modern part of BKC this is an oasis of calmness in the centre of a bustling corporate complex.

The House keeping was simply amazing. Aditi is an amazing and a caring house keeper. She goes into great details. Uzma is simply unbelievable! She actually thinks like a guest as to how would she feel if she was staying in the room and thus anticipates the guest needs even before the guest says it. She has this sixth sense of anticipating the needs of a guest. Amazing team! Aditi and Uzma.

The Club Lounge is simply the best club lounge I have visited and mind you i travelled 25 days a month for a decade before the pandemic and stayed at similar properties. The team of Swaraj, Prakash, Arvind, Lucky, Lalit (his brother Pavan at Trident Nariman Point Club Lounge looked after me an evening before. In fact he handed me over to his brother at BKC symbolically speaking!. Amazing family!) Ayung, Mayur and Prashant made my stay memorable. They were very affectionate and looked after me as if am a guest at their home. Swaraj is one of the best bartenders with his creative cocktails that he invented and gave them exotic names such as Sunset and Sweet &Spicy etc. Similarly Lucky too churned out delicious drinks along with other hosts. Since this is a club lounge with a limited bar supply they could still mix n match delicious drinks. Behind the scenes the two chefs Shivani and Rohit created magic by serving delicious snacks though i wish they would rotate the Gujrati starters a bit. They too went out of their way in cooking culinary delights to satisfy peculiar taste buds of every guest. Mr. Vivek Gomes Pereira kept all guests happy with the awesome F&B service that his team served its guests. After five days i actually missed the Club Lounge staff. I spent most of my times indoors due to the virus which meant that I really got to know this wonderful team twice a day. Thank you Club Lounge Team.

I should also mention that the Club Lounge Front Desk extension Team of Saumya, Vikas, Lalit and Jahan are great hosts at the Club Lounge front desk. They are a cohesive and cheerful team and it was a delight to meet them everyday of my stay there.

The check in staff of Gauri and Prachi were also extremely understanding and patient.

Overall one of my best ever stays!

Room tip: Choose a Club Room to enjoy the lovely hospitality there.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank akashsachan

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for such a heart-warming review!

We are happy to learn that you had a fabulous experience at the hotel.

It is our earnest endeavour to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliments about our service, food, facilities and rooms delight me.

I will personally share your compliments with the entire team especially Aditi, Uzma, Swaraj, Prakash, Arvind, Lucky, Lalit, Pavan, Ayung, Mayur Shivani, Rohit, Vivek, Saumya, Vikas, Jahan,Prashant, Gauri and Prachi who will be thrilled to know of your recognition and appreciation on a forum like TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 16 January 2022 via mobile

Me and my friends had an amazing time at the clubroom lounge. The food selection has good options and beverages are freshly made. I would specially like to point out services of Swaraj and Ayung who took care of us and ensured we have a great time. Definitely coming again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Trident Bandra Kurla, Owner at TRIDENT, BANDRA KURLA, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your appreciative comments on your recent visit to Trident, Bandra Kurla Mumbai.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your time with us and our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.

It is our privilege to have served you satisfactorily at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai. You can rest assured that my team and I will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavour to pursue quality with commitment.

The team at the hotel is delighted to learn of your satisfaction with our hotel. Your words of praise are a great source of motivation for us.

Swaraj and Ayung are thrilled to learn that their hard work and efforts has been recognised and appreciated by you.

We hope to create more such memorable stays for your future visits.

Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

Amazing food. Amazing service. Amazing people.
In house chicken - must try. Amazing

Thank you Novesh and Chetan for serving us. Amazing people.

Amazing celebration. Will definitely come here next time.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for the encouraging comments about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai during these trying times.

We are glad to learn that you enjoyed the food at the hotel and had a pleasant experience with us. Your satisfaction indicates that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to our guests.

We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy that we were able to deliver the same to you. I will definitely pass on your compliments to the team especially Novesh and Chetan who are thrilled to learn that their efforts and hard work has been recognised and appreciated by you on this forum.

We are glad that we had the opportunity to serve you and look forward to welcoming you back soon!