6 people are viewing this hotel
Snaptravel
US$ 190
US$ 84
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$ 190
US$ 74
SAVE US$ 116
Expedia.comUS$ 84
Hotels.comUS$ 84
eDreamsUS$ 84
4,698 results
All reviews bkc area business district excellent service business trip club floor indian restaurant in room dining housekeeping staff excellent hotel excellent stay breakfast spread room service comfortable stay great hospitality house keeping rooms are spacious coffee shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021

I have come to Mumbai for my brother US visa process and I stayed in this hotel for three days. The way the hotel staff behaves with fellow customers is appreciable. Coming to room service, the service boy Mr Noor is very decent and dedicated. The way he arranged the room was very neat and good looking. The only disappointment with the hotel was, it is too expensive and they are offering only breakfast as complimentary and they do not offer any of either lunch or dinner as complementary. Even when we have asked for buffet for dinner, they even don’t offer it and they asked to choose the items from menu which is too expensive. Over all the ambience of hotel and the staff were very decent and mostly preferable.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trident Bandra Kurla, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Trip Advisor Guest,

It is heartening to read your appreciative comments about your recent stay with us.

Noor is delighted to learn that his efforts have been recognised and appreciated by you.

I am deeply concerned to read about your disappointment with regards to our menu charges being expensive. The price we charge is in line with similar hotels in the city. However, we have noted your feedback for active consideration.

We are glad that we were able to speak to you and address your concerns regarding the inclusion of an additional complimentary meal. We do have rates available online which include one or both main meals of the day. In the current instance you had chosen a rate which only included your breakfast. We also thank you for your understanding of the fact that in these times of a pandemic, buffets are seldom preferred by guests and hence we offer an extensive a la carte menu. We are grateful that our explanations have been accepted positively by you.

Once again may I express my deep regret that you had a less than positive experience during you stay.

I would be grateful if you could advise us (at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com) in advance, when you plan your next visit, so we can ensure your experience is far more positive.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Just when you hear the word hospitality Oberoi's is the pinnacle. Trident BKC just feels me like my another home in mumbai. Previously I have stayed with Trident BKC for 9Ns and this for 3Ns. All the staff of the hotel is so flexible and they are just ready to deliver the best experience. Most importantly they recognized me that i have been there before that what make me feel special. Ms. Snehal Kolte (Front Office) has exponentially delivered me & my wife the best hospitality experience. As I checked in after 3 days of my birthday she has arranged amazing surprise for me and my wife although she was on leave on that day. Previously she has handled my reservation and other formalities and even this time experience is speechless in true manner. This was the first time my wife was staying and experiencing the Oberoi's and even she was mesmerized that how amazingly and seamlessly they gave the best experience. Hatss off to you guys from making us feel a home away from home.

Room tip: If you look for a balcony go with the rooms on second floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Trident Bandra Kurla, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for an encouraging feedback of Trident, Bandra Kurla on Trip Advisor.

Our endeavour is to always provide warm and personalised service to our guests and we are glad to learn that we could create a wonderful hotel experience for your family and you by our team.

We are committed to consistently providing warm and heartfelt service to all our guests and such appreciation motivates all of us to continue delivering excellence in all aspects of our hotel operations. I will personally share your compliments with the team and I can assure you they will be very happy to receive them.
The pleasure was all ours in making your birthday celebrations during your stay with us a special event. We are glad to learn that we could provide you an enjoyable and memorable stay.
We encourage our team to develop an eye for detail and I am glad to see that this skill has delivered a positive outcome for you.The entire team especially Snehal is thrilled to learn that her hard work and efforts has been recognised and appreciated by you.
To be called a “home” is the best compliment a hotel can receive and for that my team and I are truly grateful.

We look forward to setting newer benchmarks when you visit us next.

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent hotel for stay very comfortable. The service done by Noor from housekeeping was great and safe. Hygiene was taken care of. Vikas Rana did a great job!! I had a good time, will recommend all to get here

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your appreciative comments about our hotel.

It makes me very happy to see that you left with a positive impression of our hotel. It is nice to know that you felt well-cared for throughout your stay and were satisfied with the service provided to you by my team, which I am very proud of.

Your compliments and appreciation of our services indicate that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to you and I am delighted to note that you found all aspects of your stay not just satisfactory but also memorable.

Noor and Vikas are thrilled to learn that their efforts and hard work has been recognised and appreciated by you on this forum

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Overall stay was very comfortable and delightful. Restaurant service is up to the mark and staff was kind and helpful. Denzil’s (Who is a coffee lover as well) service was amazing.

I would absolutely recommend Trident to my friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing a wonderful feedback.

I’m glad to know that our team succeeded in providing you with warm, intuitive and immaculate service throughout your stay and that you like the quality of servicec at O22, our all day dining restaurant.

We pride ourselves on offering warm and delightful service to our guests and are glad to know that you found the staff responsiveness to be excellent.

Denzil is extremely thrilled to learn that his hard work and efforts has been appreciated and recognised by you.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Safe and hygiene stay in this pandemic time. Good response and care taken. Any help or doubts, reception people always were ready to help. When asked, Noor from house keeping even took care of small things like changing the water bottles to another brand than the regular provided one.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your heart-warming review on Trip Advisor.

I am very happy to see that you felt well cared for throughout your stay. My team and I are truly grateful for all the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, facilities and services.

The health and safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us. I have passed on your kind words of appreciation with regards to our safety and hygiene precautions, to our team for whom it has been a great source of encouragement and motivation to continue in their efforts to provide guests with the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, and in keeping with World Health Organization guidelines..

Noor is glad to learn that his hard work and efforts has been recognised and appreciated by you.

We hope to create many more awesome memories on your future stays.