“Fair Stay”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For the price that it is, it's good. The staff is helpful how ever service is slow. The rooms are not as spacious but it is tidy. If you're coming to mumbai for a quick visit, this is good. The buffet is good. With so many other hotels, doing so well, this falls short a bit. There is nothing that stands out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to share your constructive and valuable inputs on Trip Advisor.

I am glad your overall stay was pleasant. I have also made a note o f the various areas of improvement that you have highlighted and would be grateful if you could advise me (at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com) of your contact number and a suitable time to allow me to speak to you and better understand the matter to put appropriate corrective actions in place.

I hope to have the pleasure of speaking with you and serving you again.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumba

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful & comfortable Pool View Room..Excellent Breakfast Spread at the O22..World class hospitality..Luxury & hospitality redined..Check In & check Out was a Breeze..Keep it up Trident & The Oberoi Group..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you so much for your incredible review about our hotel. Your words of praise for our hotel, accommodation, facilities and food are a great source of motivation & inspiration for all of us.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Couldn't sleep the whole night as there was lot of movement in the corridors and could hear movement in the adjoining room - from the window curtains being rolled up or the shower being used.. average service in dinner buffet.... go only if you have to.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was comfortable and hygienic. The service could be improved, felt the staff was biased towards the foreigners and the Indian customers are not treated as well.
Other similar hotels provide better service.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am really sorry to see that you left dissatisfied with some aspects of your experience. Our services do not (and should not) falter based on discrimination between our Indian and foreigner guests and indeed it is the first time I am receiving such feedback. Please do write directly to me at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com and share any specific area of concern where we could have done better, so that we can address it immediately and effectively?

My team and I are eager to welcome you back soon so that we can change the memory of your last experience and demonstrate that our service levels remain consistent for all our guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am here now the second time and it's the same result I had last time, it's ok but nothing special, I had a lot better hotels in India. Right now I am trying to reach somebody at the front desk, to get some information, it's not possible. It rings for ever and then you get into a waiting loop,where you can not get out anymore. I think, that a very poor service. This morning I was woken up by the cleaners in the room next door, it was so loud and they were also talking so loud, that my sleep, that I so needed, was over. This hotel, I think it's a 3 star hotel, the most!!!! It does not deserve more, even the staff is friendly, but that doesn't help, if there loud when they should not be and when there nowhere to be found, when they need to be.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Jeropa67
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are very concerned to read your review on your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla. Please accept my heartfelt apology for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the hotel.

Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your contact details on the basis of your username (“Jeropa67”) on Trip Advisor and are unable to investigate the matter further. I would be grateful if you could advise me (at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com) of your contact number to allow me to speak to you and better understand the matter to more effectively address the issue.

I look forward to hearing from you.