3,758 results
All reviews bkc area business district business trip excellent business hotel club floor indian restaurant in room dining excellent stay breakfast spread room service comfortable stay housekeeping staff great hospitality rooms are spacious coffee shop special mention special thanks
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Beautiful & comfortable Pool View Room..Excellent Breakfast Spread at the O22..World class hospitality..Luxury & hospitality redined..Check In & check Out was a Breeze..Keep it up Trident & The Oberoi Group..

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you so much for your incredible review about our hotel. Your words of praise for our hotel, accommodation, facilities and food are a great source of motivation & inspiration for all of us.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Couldn't sleep the whole night as there was lot of movement in the corridors and could hear movement in the adjoining room - from the window curtains being rolled up or the shower being used.. average service in dinner buffet.... go only if you have to.

1  Thank Jasneet G
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your stay experience at hotel on Trip Advisor.

Please accept my apologies for the disturbance caused to you because of noise travelling into your room. Your feedback has been shared with our Engineering team and they will ensure that it does not cause any further inconvenience to our guests in future.

I would also be would be grateful if you could advise me (at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com) of your contact number and a suitable time to allow me to speak to you and apologise in person.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

The hotel was comfortable and hygienic. The service could be improved, felt the staff was biased towards the foreigners and the Indian customers are not treated as well.
Other similar hotels provide better service.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am really sorry to see that you left dissatisfied with some aspects of your experience. Our services do not (and should not) falter based on discrimination between our Indian and foreigner guests and indeed it is the first time I am receiving such feedback. Please do write directly to me at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com and share any specific area of concern where we could have done better, so that we can address it immediately and effectively?

My team and I are eager to welcome you back soon so that we can change the memory of your last experience and demonstrate that our service levels remain consistent for all our guests.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I am here now the second time and it's the same result I had last time, it's ok but nothing special, I had a lot better hotels in India. Right now I am trying to reach somebody at the front desk, to get some information, it's not possible. It rings for ever and then you get into a waiting loop,where you can not get out anymore. I think, that a very poor service. This morning I was woken up by the cleaners in the room next door, it was so loud and they were also talking so loud, that my sleep, that I so needed, was over. This hotel, I think it's a 3 star hotel, the most!!!! It does not deserve more, even the staff is friendly, but that doesn't help, if there loud when they should not be and when there nowhere to be found, when they need to be.

1  Thank Jeropa67
Trident-BKC-Mumbai, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We are very concerned to read your review on your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla. Please accept my heartfelt apology for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the hotel.

Unfortunately we are unable to retrieve your contact details on the basis of your username (“Jeropa67”) on Trip Advisor and are unable to investigate the matter further. I would be grateful if you could advise me (at generalmanager.bandrakurla@tridenthotels.com) of your contact number to allow me to speak to you and better understand the matter to more effectively address the issue.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I had a fantastic stay at the Trident Hotel in Mumbai. We were treated to great food every evening as they had a Rivaayat Food Festival going at the 022 restaurant, served by the very gracious Paravmeer and Anil.

Also to be mentioned, I needed a jacket to be dry cleaned and it was done within 3hours even though I handed it in at 8:30pm.

Thanks for great service!

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for an appreciative feedback of Trident, Bandra Kurla.

Your compliments and appreciation of our services indicate that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to you.

We hope to continue exceeding your expectations on all your future visits.