Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
US$ 94
  • Breakfast included
US$ 152
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 56
Travelocity
3,200 results
All reviewsbkc areabusiness districtbusiness tripexcellent business hotelclub floorin room diningindian restaurantbreakfast spreadexcellent staygreat hospitalityhousekeeping staffroom servicepleasant staycoffee shoprooms are spaciousspecial thanksclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Was recommended to stay here on a recent infrequent trip to Mumbai.
Having travelled very extensively for the last 30 years , it is obviously quite a statement I make in the title.
However, if you must go to Mumbai, then this hotel is stunningly good, in particular the room furnishings and equipment.
Most complete I have ever been in .
Well done. It takes either someting very good OR very bad for me to take the time to write a review,and this hotel certainly qualified on the first count.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank oilman4345
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad to note you enjoyed the hotel and its services.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Hi All,

I will be on business trip to Mumbai from 2nd to 22nd May 2012. My company had arranged for accommodation at Trident Bandra Kurla. I'm very delighted to hear all the good & excellent
reviews and I can't wait to experience it myself.

I have a question and this may sound paranoid. As this is my first time in Mumbai and I've heard that even the tap water of the hotel is not safe. How true is this? Anyone can help me with my queries below?

1) Is the tap water safe for gaggling during brushing our teeth?
2) Is there wi-fi in every room and it is chargeable? If yes, how much?
3) Are they able to arrange for a late check-out as my flights from Mumbai to Spore is late
night?
4) Will there be easy access to shops and food around Trident Bandra Kurla.

Thank you all!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

One of my colleagues has sent you an e-mail addressing your queries. I hope you have received the information required?

Do let me know if you need any further assistance.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The hotel is modern anD convenient! Food is great and staff are friendly..really enjoyed my stay here

Miss raeesa meer (south africa)

• Stayed: January 2012
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

The hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

This hotel was great - the staff were super helpful, breakfast was great, and rooms were modern and clean.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I’m happy to note you had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Have stayed at the Trident BKC on numerous occasions and have had a wonderful experience everytime. Not only is the facility brilliant, the staff is as helpful as can be. I was very impressed when they remembered my favourite dishes from my previous visit! Am a huge fan of their restaurants and anyone who stays here must try their tiramisu and eggplant ravioli!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to note you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and enjoyed the dining experience at our restaurants.