Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 146
US$ 122
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

US$ 155
The Resort(Mumbai)
US$ 84
US$ 70
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

The Lalit Mumbai(Mumbai)
US$ 269
US$ 232
Travelocity
US$ 132
US$ 95
Priceline
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 39
Priceline
3,372 results
All reviewsbusiness tripbkc areabusiness districtexcellent business hotelcourteous staffclub floorin room diningindian restaurantexcellent staybreakfast spreadgreat hospitalityroom servicepleasant stayrooms are spaciouscoffee shopspecial thanksclose to the airport
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Hi All,

I will be on business trip to Mumbai from 2nd to 22nd May 2012. My company had arranged for accommodation at Trident Bandra Kurla. I'm very delighted to hear all the good & excellent
reviews and I can't wait to experience it myself.

I have a question and this may sound paranoid. As this is my first time in Mumbai and I've heard that even the tap water of the hotel is not safe. How true is this? Anyone can help me with my queries below?

1) Is the tap water safe for gaggling during brushing our teeth?
2) Is there wi-fi in every room and it is chargeable? If yes, how much?
3) Are they able to arrange for a late check-out as my flights from Mumbai to Spore is late
night?
4) Will there be easy access to shops and food around Trident Bandra Kurla.

Thank you all!

Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

One of my colleagues has sent you an e-mail addressing your queries. I hope you have received the information required?

Do let me know if you need any further assistance.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The hotel is modern anD convenient! Food is great and staff are friendly..really enjoyed my stay here

Miss raeesa meer (south africa)

• Stayed: January 2012
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

The hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

This hotel was great - the staff were super helpful, breakfast was great, and rooms were modern and clean.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I’m happy to note you had a pleasant stay at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Have stayed at the Trident BKC on numerous occasions and have had a wonderful experience everytime. Not only is the facility brilliant, the staff is as helpful as can be. I was very impressed when they remembered my favourite dishes from my previous visit! Am a huge fan of their restaurants and anyone who stays here must try their tiramisu and eggplant ravioli!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to note you had a wonderful stay at the hotel and enjoyed the dining experience at our restaurants.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I rarely stay at 5 star hotels, but just this once, my fiance and I wanted to splurge in Mumbai. Although pricey, the hotel was amazing and worth the money, and perfect for what we wanted. It is more modern and updated than it's sister hotel Nariman Point. The amenities were all there and high-quality, the staff were friendly, attentive, and professional, the rooms were on the small side but did not matter as they were beautifully done. We had brunch at the main restaurant, and had the sushi platter and drinks which were fantastic. Was recommended the sushi there by a colleague in Mumbai and was not disappointed, the fish was actually better than in most countries I've had sushi in! The service in the restaurant was fantastic, and the complimentary bread was very fresh and tasty. The bathroom in the room was nice, allowing for a very relaxing bubble bath or powerful shower, and the room service (we ordered breakfast) was fresh, timely, and very tasty. The bed was luxurious and had very high-quality linen, a real pleasure to sleep in. The only downsides of the hotel were the location (nothing around there, so taxi's necessary! I understand that this is ideal for business trips though as it is in the business hub), and the Wifi is very expensive (I think it was close to 1000 rupees per day). Other than that, no complaints, left feeling relaxed and with a smile, and would definitely return to this hotel when I'm in the mood to indulge again! Great work Trident! :-)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for your appreciative comments about our hotel.

With regard to your comment about the Wifi, we do have special rates and packages inclusive of internet services which you could avail for on your next visit. We also have a package specifically tailor-made for corporate guests called the ‘Business Travel Plus Package’ which includes internet, breakfast and an airport-to-hotel transfer at a very reasonable price. You could either call us directly to book this or make a reservation through our website.

As far as the location is concerned, the hotel would be glad to arrange for a complimentary car for travelling to and from the Bandra - Linking Road area, which is the entertainment hub of North Mumbai. In fact, our Concierge team has tied up with some of the famous lounges and restaurants in North and Central Mumbai where guests from Trident, Bandra Kurla will be offered special ‘value additions’. Should you wish to avail this service on your future visits, please contact the Concierge and our team will be glad to assist you.

My team and I look forward to more opportunities to be of service to you.