“Very comfortable and pleasant hotel with excellent service”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Spent five nights at Trident, Bandra Kurla, including a weekend. Hotel is quite new and is obviously very well maintained. Staff in all roles (check-in, concierge, drivers, restaurant, business centre, etc.) were all found to be very professional, knowledgeable and appropriately friendly. Drivers had excellent knowledge of sights and history of Mumbai, and we hired one to take us for a tour of the highlights of Mumbai for a few hours one Saturday afternoon. Ate meals in both the buffet restaurant and the a la carte Indian restaurant, and found the food on all occasions to be of a very high standard; the meal in the Indian restuarant was easily the best I had in my two weeks in India. Also ate room service on one occasion and again, found that food to be excellent. Overall, a very pleasant hotel which I would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2012
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad you had a pleasant stay at the hotel and enjoyed the dining experience at our Indian specialty restaurant, Maya.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

This has been my second stay at the Trident, and I confirm that this is the best hotel I have ever stayed worlwide.

The atmosphere is exquisite, the staff incredible and their committment to flawless service is unimaginable.

Restaurants, SPA facilities also 5 stars.

Whenever I traveler to other locations I always end up thinking about how far in quality those hotels are compared to the Trident.

Hope to come back again soon.

Thank you !

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank psychoactive

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am happy to note that you left with a positive impression of the hotel and its services.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Came back after some months for my second stay, based on very good experience the first time.
The staff remembered me and went out of their way to help me (needed medicines, extended check-out etc.).
Check-in took 1 minute, they changed the room on the spot based on my request.
Kudos to the staff - friendly, competent and professional.
Lunch and dinner buffet is super, very good wine list as well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Aaron M
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad you chose to stay with us again and had a comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2012

I stayed at the hotel for a conference in March 2012. It is primarily a business hotel, with a minimalist lobby without any lounge singers, etc, just a sculpture, a few chairs and a shop, with the front desk off to the left and the main restaurant to the right. That being said, even though I arrived late in the evening, I was greeted by a warm and welcoming person at the front desk. I quickly got my room key and was delighted to see how nice the room was, with separate bath and shower areas, nice toiletries and most importantly, a beautiful and comfortable bed, into which I sank immediately into sweet oblivion.

I was most impressed by the service at the breakfast - it was an amazing spread, and when I remarked on how delicious the local figs were to a chef, she asked immediately without hesitation whether I would like a kilo to be sent to my room. I had dhosai made to order as well as pau bhaji - I was in heaven as a non-Indian that had always admired the food.

The service and the food served during the conference was also delicious - my only slight letdown was actually the food at the fine dining Indian restaurant, Maya, which I thought was alright, but which did not blow me away like the many other meals at the hotel. I would definitely stay here again if I stayed for business, and the BKC location is great.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Public_Dave

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad to note that you enjoyed the food and services of the hotel.

Whenever you are with us again, I urge you to give our Indian restaurant Maya another chance. We have recently updated the menu and there will also be a changing of the guard in the kitchen team by mid-April, so I am confident that we will be able to impress you on that front as well!

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

This hotel located in the business district of Mumbai. We enjoyed the peace and quiet of the hotel location. Although well known as a business hotel, ( with smaller rooms), my family and I enjoyed the comforts of an excellent hotel. No surprise for me when I noticed a certificate from Trip Advisor that this is a highly recommended hotel. The staff are extremely helpful. Needed a package to be posted and would you believe everything was taken care by their staff, from packaging to posting. The airport is not far from the hotel and, this together with peace and quiet at night made this just the perfect location in a big bustling city, day or night.Excellent restaurants in the hotel. Make sure that you a table for dinner. Restaurants are busy. For me, this has to be my choice of hotel in Mumbai. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Any room would do.