“Luxury & Comfort Hotel”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed 11 February 2012

Its a very good Luxury and comfort hotel combined in one. Rooms are excellent and fitted with modern amenities… beds are comfortable and you feel refreshed after a nice sleep . there is an Italian restaurant called “Botticino”.This italian restaurant serves authentic italian stuff. The dishes tasted very similar to the dishes I tasted in Milan.
Its situated away from the hustle and bustle of city life and hence it is enchanting.

Room Tip: you can choose any room and they give you value for money. Each and every room is appropriately app...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

Your kind words of appreciation shall be conveyed to my team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

The team and I look forward to more opportunities to be of service to you.

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I spent one night for business at the Trident. I used to go there quite often. It has beautiful common areas, pleasant restaurants (I like the breakfast buffet) and excellent service. The style is modern, clean look with lots of marble and stone and some interesting sculptures. Nice club lounge and comfortable rooms with a good offer of amenities. Service is excellent. The location seems a bit off unless you have business in the area (which I did). All-in-all an very solid business hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor member,

I am glad you left with a positive impression of our hotel product and services.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Trident in Bandra Kurla(BKC) Complex is the new Luxury & comfort landmark of Mumbai. Rooms are excellent and fitted with modern amenities… bed are superb . there is an Italian restaurant called “Botticino”. I think its one of the best Italian serving restaurant in Mumbai.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
8  Thank Hashrin
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I stay at Trident BKC quite regularly, and am a highly satisfied customer. The rooms are decent sized (not too large, not too small) with the usual amenities. What differentiates this hotel is their outstanding service. I remember that I got addressed by my name by staff members I thought I had never seen on the third visit itself. The room and laundry service is efficient and impeccable. Trident's location is also quite central and one can go to all parts of Mumbai in reasonable time; the sea link connecting south to north Mumbai is just 5 minutes drive away.

It is best to take rooms on the "circlular" end of the floors. These rooms are slightly larger (I think) and better designed.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am glad that we are able to make your stay comfortable each time you visit us.

We do look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I quite literally live in hotels for work (~200 nights/year), and I am a rather tough sell. Usually, I am lucky enough to catch a St. Regis, W, Ritz, or Four Seasons in a given city and have (unfortunately) come to expect a very high level of service. As I am currently serving a client in BKC, I surrendered to the traffic and decided to stay at the Trident as it is close. However, in all my travels, I have yet to find a hotel staff as excellent as this one.

The hotel premises and rooms are what you would expect from an Indian 5 star hotel (they will not, however, blow you away if you are used to Taj Palace, Four Seasons, etc). However, as someone who is traveling 24/7, and assuming a base level of physical quality, hotel service becomes the most important factor in my review.

If I leave bags over the weekend, they are in my room before I check in. If I leave one pair of dress shoes for polishing, I come back to find the other pair polished as well. Trident staff go above and beyond expectation. It means a lot to me to come back after a long day, be greeted by name, and know that once I am in the hotel, I have nothing else to worry about.

Two small critiques: 1) Mattresses are extremely firm, so be careful if that makes you uncomfortable. 2) Walls are somewhat thin and sound travels

Two final accolades: 1) The food is excellent (western and Indian). 2) I convinced the rest of my team to switch over this week, and they have not stopped thanking me since.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank bwh3m
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you very much for posting your review.

Your words of appreciation shall be conveyed to my team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

With regard to your comment about ‘Mattresses are extremely firm’, the mattresses used in our rooms are “Sealy Posturepedic” mattresses that have been especially designed to provide additional support to the human body and maintain a healthy posture even while sleeping. If any of our guests feel they are too firm, we would be happy to make the necessary changes on a case-to-case basis, as per the guest’s requirements.

I would be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you once again for taking the time to comment on our services.

My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.