“One of the best business hotels in India”

Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Ranked #7 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai
Singapore, Singapore
“One of the best business hotels in India”
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I stay at Trident BKC quite regularly, and am a highly satisfied customer. The rooms are decent sized (not too large, not too small) with the usual amenities. What differentiates this hotel is their outstanding service. I remember that I got addressed by my name by staff members I thought I had never seen on the third visit itself. The room and laundry service is efficient and impeccable. Trident's location is also quite central and one can go to all parts of Mumbai in reasonable time; the sea link connecting south to north Mumbai is just 5 minutes drive away.

It is best to take rooms on the "circlular" end of the floors. These rooms are slightly larger (I think) and better designed.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 6 February 2012
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad that we are able to make your stay comfortable each time you visit us.

We do look forward to welcoming you again.

Warm Regards,

General Manager, Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (494)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I quite literally live in hotels for work (~200 nights/year), and I am a rather tough sell. Usually, I am lucky enough to catch a St. Regis, W, Ritz, or Four Seasons in a given city and have (unfortunately) come to expect a very high level of service. As I am currently serving a client in BKC, I surrendered to the traffic and decided to stay at the Trident as it is close. However, in all my travels, I have yet to find a hotel staff as excellent as this one.

The hotel premises and rooms are what you would expect from an Indian 5 star hotel (they will not, however, blow you away if you are used to Taj Palace, Four Seasons, etc). However, as someone who is traveling 24/7, and assuming a base level of physical quality, hotel service becomes the most important factor in my review.

If I leave bags over the weekend, they are in my room before I check in. If I leave one pair of dress shoes for polishing, I come back to find the other pair polished as well. Trident staff go above and beyond expectation. It means a lot to me to come back after a long day, be greeted by name, and know that once I am in the hotel, I have nothing else to worry about.

Two small critiques: 1) Mattresses are extremely firm, so be careful if that makes you uncomfortable. 2) Walls are somewhat thin and sound travels

Two final accolades: 1) The food is excellent (western and Indian). 2) I convinced the rest of my team to switch over this week, and they have not stopped thanking me since.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank bwh3m
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 2 February 2012
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you very much for posting your review.

Your words of appreciation shall be conveyed to my team for whom it will be a tremendous source of inspiration.

With regard to your comment about ‘Mattresses are extremely firm’, the mattresses used in our rooms are “Sealy Posturepedic” mattresses that have been especially designed to provide additional support to the human body and maintain a healthy posture even while sleeping. If any of our guests feel they are too firm, we would be happy to make the necessary changes on a case-to-case basis, as per the guest’s requirements.

I would be pleased to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you once again for taking the time to comment on our services.

My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Loved this hotel, the rooms appear to be brand new and very modern. Rooms are complete with motorized curtains and glass shower which overlooks into the room. We stayed in this hotel over Christmas and enjoyed the treats left for us in our room by the hotel staff. Very friendly and attentive staff. Excellent breakfast with Western as well as Indian variety. Used the beauty facilities which were also very good. Location is slightly out of the way, which is a positive in terms of noise and traffic levels. Excellent security also, would stay here again!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you very much for posting your review about your experience at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai.

I am glad you left with a positive impression of our hotel product and services.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Indore, India
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Hotel Trident Bandra Kurla is one of the finest hotel. This hotel is very nice to stay, warm hotel staff, clean rooms and beds, clean hotel surrounding, noice less place.
Staying at Hotel Trident BKC is an unique experience.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 28 January 2012
Dear Trip Advisor member,

I am glad to note that you have left with a positive impression of our product and services.

The team at the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I have now stayed at this hotel six times over the last six months. The hotel is a great place to stay considering its middle of the town and a short distance away from Bandra West which is the hub for shopping and partying. One of the best customer service in any hotel worldwide. Food is great. Best part is that the rooms smell great !

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank NischalKap27
BandraKurla-Trident, General Manager at Trident, Bandra Kurla, Mumbai, responded to this review, 25 January 2012
Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel and its locational advantage.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back soon.